for Lost in Translation

9/13 c1 Tolkam
Here I am again, reading what I would still call my favorite fanfic of all time. This story is like pure, sweet sugar, and I can't stop myself from having more and more. Just inject it into my veins at this point, because I can't have enough of your writing. :D
8/7/2019 c12 4skybluepainter
Chapter 11 got me emotional.
1/7/2019 c12 Tolkam
Welp, this marks the end of my second read through now, and dammit, it still hurts to see it end. It would be amazing if we could get a follow up special, kinda like Sonic Mania Adventures did for Christmas. A single chapter, one-shot kind of deal where they go on a date, maybe in Spagonia. Could be fun.
Urrrgggghh, here I go again spouting stuff when it's completely up to the author to decide these kinds of things. Just know that I and probably many others would cherish a one-shot special.
4/16/2018 c12 AnAngryMetalBoy
I stayed up until like five in the morning binge-reading this entire fic.

1) I hate you.

2) I love this fic.
3/4/2018 c1 Kierloin
Loved itlotsa love and kudos
2/12/2018 c12 anon
Thank you so much for this heartwarming gem, I'm so glad I found it! The ending made me melt...in a good way.

I hope you are having a good day! Much love!
1/27/2018 c12 Pizza 4 ever
Clap* Clap* Clap* Amazing ending I truly enjoy this story XD Hope you more great stories
1/21/2018 c12 28Sqydd
I don't know what to say exactly, but I'm commenting to thank you for posting this wonderful piece.
1/18/2018 c12 11BlazePyro
I love how you ended the story! It was a rocky ride! I am glad you wrote this story, you put so much attention to details and none was ever out of character. The only thing I can say that is bad is the fact that it’s over XD good job thekyuubivixen ! \o/
1/17/2018 c12 Guest
Aww darn, I really wish there were more chapters. Lol this was a really great story I enjoy every part of it. ;-) :-D
1/15/2018 c12 Upsidedown
I indeed enjoy this story a lot XD
1/15/2018 c12 1Copper'd
Pretty cool story to read and enjoyed it. I’m really looking forward to the sequel to Reality Breach though.
1/14/2018 c12 Vuelve mi amor
Awwww, this made my heart melt :-)
1/14/2018 c12 Ready4christmas
This was one brilliant idea you had. This story was beyond amazing and I hope you do more content like this. I can't wait for the next story. XD
1/14/2018 c12 4TsubasaKEI
Ashdjahakahamsjshak that last part was assfghkala my heart, so soooffttt!

Omg it has been a wild ride! Thank you for writing this! Can't wait for your other work
148 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »