for Earth, Meet Voltron

6/17/2018 c1 Guest
IM EXCITED FOR SEASON 7 AND I CANT STOP READIMG FANFICS LIKE THIS AMD IMAGINGING
4/30/2018 c1 Guest
Please update soon, as I'd like to see what happens next!
1/7/2018 c1 Captain KRK
dear sierra steinbrecher,

Your YouTube channel has made me laugh and cry and feel anger. all these emotions give me a sense of well whenever I'm down someone can pick me up again so I thank you for that. But I have not written this note just for praise but also as a question. Why is it that you wrote this with Lance being the pilot of the Red Lion? I would have thought that the Blue and Red Lion both showing up to Mrs. McClains house being more of interest. As in lets say that Keith is still the pilot of the Red Lion and Lance the Blue and Keith was only dragged along to meet Lance's family ( You can use that btw ). I enjoy Keith being the Pilot of red more than Lance if I were to make my opinion I would say they should have kept it that way. Another question I have is, is Keith the pilot of the Black Lion during this mission or is Shero? I can not ask this question on YouTube since I am on my school Account but CAN YOU PLEASE READ A SUPERFAMILY FANFICTION?! ITS THE BEST, ITS PETER PARKER ( SPIDERMAN ) AS THE ADOPED SON OF STEVE ROGERS ( CAPTAIN AMERICA ) AND TONY STARK ( IRON MAN ) PLEASE DO THIS I AM BEGGING FROM THE BOTTEM OF MY HEART! HERES ONE YOU CAN READ s/11368571/1/Peter-Stark PLEASE! ALSO CAN YOU PLEASE READ MORE HARRY POTTER AND AVENGERS CROSS OVERS!?

- Captain KRK your biggest fan

P.S. If my name sounds like a boy I'm not I'm a girl its only my K.R.K. enishels your 7th grade fan.
8/11/2017 c1 80JackieStarSister
I have a story about Team Voltron visiting Pidge and Matt's mom! Check it out. Writing about the Holts has been easiest for me because they're the only paladin family we have any solid information about to work with. There are also plenty on Tumblr!

Some things I noticed:
"might have ran" should be "might have run"
"bend" should be "bent"
A word or two is missing before "asked"
You might want to put in a line break to show the 15-minute break and shift between Mrs. McClain's point of view and Lance's.
You finish two sentences in a row with "a while back."
"would up" should be "wound up"
"hatched" should be "hatch"
The Blue Lion went much farther than "halfway across the galaxy". They left Earth's solar system and then the wormhole took them many galaxies away. It seems odd for Lance to say "That was where" when he hasn't actually named a place or explained that they landed on a planet.
You say that Lance stands to look directly at his mom, but you didn't mention her standing up.

Overall, this is well-written and feels realistic. I like the way she notices the water and spoon shaking as the lion approaches.
8/11/2017 c1 5Glitchet
Overall great job! You did good on portraying Lance. Maybe a little more story development but still really good.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service