for The Space Between

11/8/2020 c9 Adyashady
Omgggggg you updated! I cant believe it! Im a fan for soooo long now
10/30/2020 c9 9misfire
ahhh damn... they are so close yet still have no freaking clue!
10/26/2020 c9 21Vchanny
Stern Kael voice: "That was the extent of our interaction." XD

I want to beat him upside the head. He still hasn't put it together yet!
6/22/2020 c8 Vchanny
Those two dummies! I need them to realize what's going on. Rei's going to have to show up.

I was very happy to see an update in my inbox! (Even if I was super late reading it ;;)
6/9/2020 c8 Llavender
Thanks for the update! Finally they’ve met but there’s a huge misunderstanding... they are so attracted to each other, but for many reasons they are still in denial of theirs feeling, I’m curious how things will play out.
6/9/2020 c1 Guest
I love this story!
6/7/2020 c8 alierie
Oooooooohhhhhh. The chapter is absolutely adorable. Kael vs Ace is everything. Every character's motivation is so obvious, I love it. Thank you so much, I feel so touched right now! The best remote present this year for sure :D
6/7/2020 c8 14Adrianna Sharp
Yasssss. You already know how I feel about this chapter. You know I love Kael’s de-escalation, how friggin adorable they are. But I just needed to tell you again. 3
4/17/2020 c7 adyashady
omg! i just watched kimi no nawa and suddenly i remember this fic i read years ago that was so beautiful i remember i ugly cried sobbed etc etc during the chp 3 because you write it so beautifully!
and omg! you updated! im so so so happy. i really hope you finish this story just.. kael and mina deserve their happiness!
thank you so so much for updating!
3/11/2020 c7 21Vchanny
That dolt! He thought he was talking to Rei over the soul bond? Augh. I could smack him. I was sure he would say something and Minako would be like "wait, my soulmate said that to me. WAIT. YOU'RE MY SOULMATE, NOT REI!"

Update soooon! 3
2/26/2020 c7 Llavender
Great to see an update! It’s a very good chapter! Can’t wait to see what happens next.
2/22/2020 c7 14Adrianna Sharp
You know how much I adore this story. SO MUCH! I hope you know that I will be poking and prodding you to write more because I need to just get to the realization damn it!
2/21/2020 c7 alierie
I've never clicked so fast
8/3/2019 c6 ameriar
Please do continue! You can't leave the story like this! I'm usually not a fan of AU fics but yoursI read everything in one go!
8/3/2019 c4 ameriar
Noooooooo! Not Ace! I'm devastated! I should go to sleep but instead I can't stop reading!
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »