for OUT OF THE ASHES

5/2/2018 c78 Guest
I happen to like this story very much. The details draw you in and paint a scene you can see and the original characters are really likeable. Personally I like the "underdog" coming out on top, so the Marty/Rory pairing drew me in to start with. I like how he takes care of her.
I hate when people complain about something not being realistic or not to their liking as if the writer needs to change it for them. Quit reading it and find something that suits your fancy. These writers aren't making any money and are giving a valuable gift of their time and talent.
4/17/2018 c75 Guest
Being a former #Logan fan I was leery where this novel was taking me the first few chapters I read. But as i continued to read on, I soon became accepting of this different "take" of Rory's life and intrigued with the story of Rory & Marty. Thank You "jldp3" for this beautiful love story of youngest Gilmore Girl.
4/15/2018 c75 Alberta girl
I am sorry you have had to cut your vision short due to negative reviews. I think you have been doing a remarkable job since chapter one. I like the complexity of your multi layered story and all the characters make it interesting with the sub plots. I am looking forward to seeing how you conclude this story. I hope you continue writing; you certainly have a gift for it. Don’t heed the naysayers. Carry on and hold your head high.
4/16/2018 c1 3jldp3
to suessekathi LC 42 and ClaudiaCleland. thank you for your wonderful heartfelt comments. I am not naive to think everyone would like my story but I never expected readers to be so rude and not follow the guidelines that the website made you read and check. there are so many unfinished stories on this site that now I understand why. constructive criticism is good but I feel the unnamed readers were rude. so for those who like my story please follow me on Wattpad, and Claudia thank you
you are a wonderful friend.
4/16/2018 c75 2suessekathi
I think Linda is one of the best writers I've ever met. She is passionate, faithful to detail and is good with words. I'm not such a fan of Marty either. I'm more Rogan and Finn, but I think it's something else if it's not about Logan or Finn. She's so faithful to her characters. The whole storyline is brilliant, even if I'm not currently reading the story.
And I as a hobby author know precisely how important it is to get good feedback. And if anyone wouldn't want to read the story, they shouldn't do it. There are enough Rogan stories, and I'm glad Linda won't let herself down. Keep up the good work.
4/15/2018 c75 LC42
AS always good chapter. I am so happy the author didn't change the relationship around. I am glad she is sticing to the main man in Rory's life. To the guest who wants this to be a Rogn ending I glad it's not all Rogan stories are all alike I like to read about someone different in Rory's life. if you don't like again don't read if. Yay, finally they are going to have a wedding I just wish Lorelai was there but she will be their in spirit. Great chapter.
4/15/2018 c75 9ClaudiaCleland
I always thought writing a comment should motivate an author to continue a story. If I don't like a story I just stop to read it and continue with a new one. I don't understand why they're readers here who write rude comments. If you don't like Marty, try one of the thousands stories with an ending with Logan. jldp3 is an amazing author and share an incredibly amazing story. I generally prefer Logan too, but it's her decision to chose the pairing and Marty fits in this story to Rory. I think it would be totally strange if Rory would leave Marty now and go back to Logan after all what his family did to her. Marty's family on the other side loves Rory and of course she will probably chose the family who treats her well.

Where are all the readers who love this great story, too? Please write lovely comments to forget all the rude ones so far and to appreciate all the time jldp3 spent to entertain us. We don't pay anything for it and nice comments are the only thank you an author can get here.
4/12/2018 c1 3jldp3
Guest Seriously why are you reading the story? I am not writing this for you. You are a very rude reader.
4/8/2018 c74 Vermontbeauty
Seriously... You really are going to continue with the Marty/Rory pairing?
3/31/2018 c72 lotris
por favor que sea rogan, que se de cuenta que es su alma gemela, que el es su para siempre. en unsueño Ace le pidió a Logan que la cuide.
3/18/2018 c70 Guest
Please make the ending here a Rogan...
3/15/2018 c69 Guest
I continued reading this after you blocked me from reviewing and PMing you a few chapters ago. I sincerely apologise for my negative review and want you to know that I believe you are doing a great job on this story even though I am not a Marty and Rory fan. I am not a writer so I can only imagine how much effort you are putting into writing this very detailed story. I have enjoyed these last few chapters and will read it to its completion despite you telling me I should stop. I like the support network you have given Rory and am still intrigued by Ace's blackmailer. Thank you and hope you'll forgive me for my one mean review.
3/14/2018 c69 Guest
Please stop Marty from calling Rory Princess... makes me want to gag!
3/14/2018 c69 jldp3
For the “Guest” who has just makes negative comments for every chapter if you don’t like the story you don’t need to read it. The story is finished...and to merderluver you don’t need to read it.
3/14/2018 c69 LC42
I cant wait for the next chapter and if anyone dont like your story that's their problem. i cant wait to read what's going on in Logan head when he sees the video and hears what his sister and mom is doing. Keep up the good work.
267 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »