for OUT OF THE ASHES

2/25/2018 c65 merderluvr
This story is way too complicated. You are trying too hard to put in too many characters and too many inane details. I started out intrigued, but now I’m plain confused and overwhelmed.
2/18/2018 c64 Guest
This story is way too convoluted... time to wrap it up. Too many characters, relationships that suck and all together way too confusing and difficult to follow.
2/18/2018 c1 52shari
Getting closer to what happened. One of the few stories that doesn't have Logan'so sister as a goody two shoes. Can't wait for more
2/19/2018 c64 Lemoncello 158
Awesome chapter.
2/9/2018 c62 Guest
Marty me hace acordar al controlador Dean, ambos tan aburridos, tan babosos, tan con poco desafío y chispas. Por favor Fin o Logan, no Marty
2/8/2018 c61 52shari
Very good and telling of feelings. Hope Gabby and Liam find comfort and happiness. Hope we get closer to what elder Huntzberger are up to
2/10/2018 c62 lotris
uf pegajoso Marty, se parece al controlador Dean al principio, seguro pero sin desafio y chispas
2/9/2018 c62 sweetreader
I think the story is interesting. Some of the characters seem OOC compared to the series but I get tired of reading a rehash of the series all the time. This is different and I like that.
2/8/2018 c61 LC42
I just want you to know you are doing a great job on this story and don't change it because someone don't like Marty. I think Marty and Rory makes a great couple. If people don't like this story then don't read it. Please update soon.
2/4/2018 c2 Guest
You need to end this story and put everyone out of their misery with the Marty relationship!
2/5/2018 c60 merderluvr
I'm glad you answered who CB was. Also glad Logan showed Liza what he really thought. The moment between Rory and Marty was very romantic, especially the song, but I still don't like them as more than friends no matter how much I try. I thought the idea of Logan, Finn and Colin serving coffee to guests was funny, especially Finn's response. I'm intrigued by the mystery of Ace but not buying Rory and Marty as a couple.
2/4/2018 c60 lotris
la parte de la intriga sobre la muerte Ace es muy buena, pero sigo sin que me guste nada todo el tema de Marty, no es para ella. Mejor Logan o Finn o Tristan. Nunca Marty, es tan artificial todo el romance
2/1/2018 c59 Guest
i hope Rory wakes up soon Marty seems controlling.
i wish they all would be truthful with her.

it
2/3/2018 c21 Booklover282
Awesome chapter! Loved it!
2/3/2018 c20 Booklover282
Fantastic chapter! Loved it!
267 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »