for Fire and Shadow (On Hiatus for the forseable future)

3/1 c13 aurelialeeigyn
waiting for next chapter
2/15 c13 Bp
Please update it is good
8/7/2020 c13 That2-one3-girl4
Awesome fucking fic. I love the way you write her. Please post more soon if you can!
1/28/2020 c12 amyrlinengineer
Wow. just wow. This story was epic. Fucked up, for sure, but epic. The whole Harriet Potter becomes the dark Lord Sauron then breaks the world and is reborn in Westeros countless millennia later is an awesome premise. I very much enjoyed getting to read this. Thanks for sharing.
1/27/2020 c13 yollo the dwarf
you're not the only fic writer to be affected so , another said same thing today haha.
1/26/2020 c13 Arianna Le Fay
will there still be a female harry reborn/jon snow story main pairing
1/25/2020 c13 Guest
please if you are rewriting not riley yuri harem a boy a girl and more girls but not more yuri only
1/25/2020 c13 TomRiddlesTwin
Sounds great!
1/25/2020 c13 1Hades Darkstar
It is a shame, I was really looking forward to seeing the end of this story, it was very good and I liked it. I understand that season 8 was a disappointment, but that doesn't have to mean the end of this story as you could easily change anything you want here. I hope instead of just stopping it here, you just put it on hiatus for a while and maybe come back to it later. I look forward to reading the new story you are writing though, and I hope to see frequent updates.
12/20/2019 c12 7MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime
Please update soon!
10/6/2019 c12 bitten2
Awesome Chapter! Please update soon, i cant wait to see wait to see what happens next!
9/15/2019 c12 deadpool76
This is pretty interesting. Twisted, but very interesting. Keep up the good work.
8/18/2019 c10 Guest
Please update
7/28/2019 c12 Guest
jaqen h'ghar meet visenya soon
7/23/2019 c12 Leaderdraco