for Life is RWBY

12/10/2019 c2 3A Trash Mob
I mean i know its for plot convenience buuuut Yatsu's aura would have protected him from that..
7/8/2019 c4 iamking
This is pretty cool so far. Chloe's vocabulary is slightly off, but not too much. I do hope that team RWBY will play a larger role later on though.
1/17/2018 c1 9SirAttlich
Prickscott...I'll be drinking to that!
9/15/2017 c26 Don Iguana
So exciting!

Take all the time you need to write.
9/1/2017 c16 white seprent
Jefferson is as disturbing as ever here i was hoping he would get another way to spent his time but there goes that.
9/1/2017 c15 white seprent
Chloe really messed up this time why is it that she can't wait and think before she burges in?NIce suprise at the end he will make things interesting.
8/27/2017 c12 white seprent
A stupid question but since chloe has died does that mean that she is a virgin or does her body not retain her past experiences?Nice suprise in the end curious to what will happen between them.
8/26/2017 c11 white seprent
An interesting chapter looking forward to more.
8/25/2017 c10 white seprent
Actually weiss is in the right here as she did tell ruby that she was distracting her and she ignored her causing her to lose her weapon now weiss could have been more kind about it but she did say it well enough to not speak to her the first time it's a bit too one sided blaming only weiss for the whole thing if she it to be blamed then fine but so should ruby for causing her trouble and chloe for being rude to her other that that very well done.
8/24/2017 c9 white seprent
Well kinda annoyed that chloe got away but there was no other way have to say though i hate it when this happens the hero is beaten just about to be killed and by some ridiculous miracle he or she are saved at the last minute always coming out on top there's nothing more frustrating for me at least than having the hero always win at the end it makes you happy since yes it's the hero but it's boring how they are saved each time no matter what i'd rather see a sad ending where the hero dies rather than always them being victorious.
8/24/2017 c9 Lloyd RPGFan
Why do you insist on writing "Juane"? The correct spelling is "Jaune" (which is french for yellow).
8/23/2017 c9 Don Iguana
This is good. I see potential for this story.
Now since this is a crossover with Life is Strange, I have to ask this. Is this going to be a story where Chloe can alter the tides of fate? Or is it just like Max's situation in Life is Strange and she can't change anything in the end?
8/22/2017 c8 white seprent
Nicelly done,is chloe becoming a bit bloodthirsty?
8/19/2017 c6 white seprent
Chloe will be so badass with her semblance once she masters it of course.
8/19/2017 c5 white seprent
I barelly got what oobleck said at all i pity chloe who has him as a teacher thank god there aren't like that in the real word and who think they make any sense to boot it would be a real nightmare.
20 Page 1 2 Next »