for Ash's List

1/21 c1 Black Knight Lucario
I don't regret reading this
7/19/2020 c1 Questionmerightnow
Dr bright version of pokemon
8/15/2019 c1 6PokeZeldaFan
229. Having sex with Gladion's sister, Lillie. Is forbidden, even if you are married or have permission to anyone including Lusamine or anywhere and anytime, this prevents loopholes.

230. Also, don't even try to have The King of Pokelantis or Hoopa to even make you evil, I will punch your balls into nothing.

231. Also, Lillie isn't your sex doll, not even Serena, May, Dawn, Mallow, Lana, Misty, and everyone who is a girl.

232. You aren't gay Ash, neither you are a robot, human android or even a fucking dragon. You can't name yourself as 'the best aura guardian in the whole wide world".
8/13/2019 c1 PokeZeldaFan
227. Alain didn't use revive nor full restore, stop spreading lies ya lug.
3/10/2019 c1 9ThiefCrusher750
Well this was just bizarre.
6/1/2018 c1 TheSilverUmbreon
did you seriously have to make ash sound like a dick
i expected something different, like improve you're training methods, don't bring pikachu to every damn region, if you are going to catch more pokemon have half the team be rotated with vets and the other half rotated with pokemon you recently caught/pokemon that NEED more training (such as gible), STOP traveling with others and go by yourself
not some of this childish crap like (insert douche rival name here) is a dick
3/12/2018 c1 RabbitTris26
226 Don't call Gary"Garebear"
1/26/2018 c1 Guest
But how does Gladion feel about Ash fucking HIS sister?
11/24/2017 c1 Goddess Azure
I am fully erect despite both of my X Chromosomes.
9/4/2017 c1 1Preparefortrouble1
THAT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY MAKE A SEQUEL SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR CAUSE THAT SOO EFFING FUNNY
9/2/2017 c1 hy6r1d60y
the last part when ash say he fuck gary sister and erika screaming is hilarious...
8/19/2017 c1 Anon
I fucking loved the Unfez-Trading-You-For-Braviary and Baeleaf nicknames.
Well fucking done, good sir/ madam, you have made my evening enjoyable.
8/14/2017 c1 A.K.U
This is awesome.
Really, why is this a one shot and not the final chapter of a rewrite of pokemon, with all these events as plot. Seriously, this has givin me so many awesome ideas.

Thank you.
8/13/2017 c1 Guest
...Ok I'll bite, what the hell is this?!
8/14/2017 c1 3Icicleact3
Bonus: you can't grow up and be sexy an op trainer and the perfect lover. Ever. Fan girls be damned
20 Page 1 2 Next »