for Sun Child

12/28/2018 c8 UndeniablySunny
So glad to have you back! As a new reader, though not felt, your absence is noted and I can't wait for the rest of this story. As a reader, I appreciate your care to detail and descriptions to paint background and emotions. Who doesn't love an older and angtsy Mai? However I don't think she's matured as much as she believes she has as she still has much self-reflection to do. Naru is as hard to decipher and understand as ever, and I love reading about his intriguing behavior from Mai's misguided perspective. As a Ghost Hunt fan, Mai and Naru are always endgame for me, so I'm interested to see the journey you take them on. I'm so glad the Ghost Hunt fandom has you for an author, and I will definitely be waiting for the next chapter.
11/11/2018 c8 darkgenius2003
I'm loving the way this story is coming together! I hope you find time to write or update soon! Have a good day :)
11/6/2018 c8 master.kiwi.sama
Nice seeing you again !
I'm quite fond of your story, and to be honnest I'm rooting for TorMai really hard
Even knowing it won't be the endgame, I think he would make a perfect friend for Mai, a "bubble" of relief from the SPR where she could find a new way of thinking and data on her field work.
I'm eager to know more about this case and the history of this Island, and on the behavior of the servants in general.
Hope to hear from you soon !
10/30/2018 c8 Emina105
Just started reading your story today, and then noticed the authors note for this chapter. Welcome back to your story and these characters! The premise of the case sounds incredibly sad and possibly somehow torturous? A beautiful island and calm sea that can put anyone at ease, but its contrasted by a child trapped and burning in the sun? But what im also interested in reading is about Mai and Naru. There are so many reiterations in fanfic of how a matured version of these characters can be and what you have on Mai, Naru and Masako is interesting. There really is no right or wrong, and anything can be believable if it's set up and executed properly .. i guess as long as it's not a complete 180 degree change. I do actually hope that Torsten will be a reoccuring character, he's charming, smart, and more importantly emotionally competent and kind. Seems like Mai and him are already friends I think. It would be good for her, to have a friend in the paranormal field who offers a new perspective on things. Anyways, now that you're back and have the next 2 chapters planned im excited to see that email notification for Sun Child! see you soon.
7/2/2018 c7 beauty is beastly
I’m sooo excited for the next chapter!
11/5/2017 c7 36Angel of Pandemonium
Can't wait till the next chapter. This is getting interesting...
10/23/2017 c7 Wolfie
OOOH it's getting exciting now carnt wait to see what happens _ and see what mai can do with her powers look forward to the update keep up the good work it's really good stuff!
10/17/2017 c7 sleonard
Oooo, I so want to know if Oliver overheard Mai's confession about her feelings to Torsten! You've made Oliver a real enigma in this tale - does he have any feelings for Mai, why did he cut her off, is he merely indifferent? The suspense is great and it makes Mai's position seem so justified. I am loving this more confident but conflicted Mai. I am also itching to see these refined powers that Mai has been working on in action. Thanks for the update!
10/16/2017 c7 1mushipans
I love this story so far. I haven't read many where we see Mai as defiant as how she is depicted in this and I find it pleasant to see another side. Thank you for writing this! I'm glad there are still people who remember ghost hunt and keep the story going strong! I look forward to what is coming next.
10/14/2017 c7 Lucy N.Dragneel
Please update more soon
And suffer naru...
Also make OC and make some little ocXmai so naru would get jealous
Btw sorry for bad English..
10/14/2017 c7 1Glass Dragon's Rose
You are doing very well. I would say be wary of the 'was and weres'. Also the Madoka misspellings to Madako. I have to stop and make sure you are truly meaning Madoka or Masako. Other than that, I have enjoyed the story line immensely.
Mai does need to stop taking Oliver at face value and remember that he Is a twin who relied heavily on his 'other half' to deal with socialization for him. Without Gene he is trying to do things alone he never had to before and is not doin too well. 3 years of him hiding himself away from the people who make him 'more human' would not have changed him much except to make him more lonely and withdrawn. She will need to recognize this and force him out of his shell as she is the only one who can, with her natural empathy. I look forward to see where you take this.
10/14/2017 c7 vampgirl1309
Great update! I'm glad that Mai is standing up to Naru.
9/1/2017 c6 3wingfright
Another wonderful chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes! Please update soon!
9/1/2017 c6 CrazyDice
Excellent! - every chapter you create an atmosphere and depict the emotions of the characters very well. Also, each chapter we get to further understand how the characters are feeling and thinking, which is difficult to do :)

Great chapter! _
9/1/2017 c6 vampgirl1309
Great chapter! Mai needs to stay strong he hurt her and doesn't deserve her love anymore. He shouldn't think that after what he said to her 3 years ago and taking away her family that he deserves her to love him again. She needs to show him her pain. Just a thought.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »