FanFiction.Net
for Age of Heroes

11/13/2017 c9 7feriyen
you underestimate the spiderman (I can underestimate Rin, but the spider sense does not fail). (without counting force and hagility, superhumama) I can not Dr. Strange and caster. SHIELD or the Avengers punish them (rin, archer, saber)
11/11/2017 c2 Guest
Considering spider man is connected to the web of life. A cosmic construct he could defently be a master. However, unless he could access the wed his servent will be running on empty. At best.
11/11/2017 c1 King of fans
Ok Rin will probly be haveing a small panic attack when she get word that the sorcerer supreme is master. Doctor strang would be considered a powerful caster class servent in his own right. Let alone with a home-field advantage.
11/10/2017 c9 Drago
There is no way rin could have outmatch spiderman I hand to hand combat his spider sense gives him omni present detection plus with his martial art the way of the spider lets him beat or have a stalemate with martial art masters like captin America plus he can move at a maximum if 200 miles per hour and was strong enough to at least lift 10 tons at least
11/10/2017 c9 Guest
Rin and Archer are bitches as usual. Can't wait for SHIELD or Lord Doom to punish them.
11/12/2017 c9 Missingmoney
A few things were wrong here in this chapter.

1) 1st, going by the rules and settings of both universes, both Servants and superheroes have trouble killing each other.
For starters, in terms of raw physical status, most Superheroes are already as strong or if not even stronger than most Servants. This allows them to do things like keep up with them. But on the other hand, most superheroes don't have mana. According to Nasuverse law, Servants can only be hurt if the attack has Mana behind them. Which is the main reason why they are so dreaded. Nasu even stated that modern day weapons can be as destructive or even exceed a Servant's destructive power, but mainly loses only because they can't be hurt by them.
Spiderman being able to physically keep up with a Servant is believable since that guy lifts ten tonnes easily, but without Mana, his attacks practically won't even get a reaction. In fact, it'll be like hitting a brick wall.

2nd) The idea that Rin could physically overpower Spiderman even while reinforce is pushing it. I know he holds back all the time, but he's still more than capable of easily ripping his grip away from Rin's hand with ease.
It's not like it was with Medea's super reinforcement spell. It's quite farfetch that Rin could even hit him that hard.
11/11/2017 c7 6King of Fans
This is not good. Doom is a powerhouse in his own right. However, with the surfers power he becomes nearly invincible. There only hope is if riders power is lessons or restrained. Let alone the power of his noble phantasm.
11/11/2017 c6 King of Fans
Don't tease his. It will only make Deadpool waint to get in it more.
Next time he might bring bring Gwenpool along. And if she could effect the panels then you are doomed.
11/11/2017 c5 King of Fans
Ok saber and archer fill free to slap shiru at any time. He is going to need it and I am sere rin will be ok with it.
11/11/2017 c4 King of Fans
I see doctor doom is a master. However, unless he is doing research on the holy grail or has a way of tracking the masters locations he has no reason why to be in the city at all.

P.s I hope you are not doing this so shiru could just get involved.

P.s.s I would think steang would only try to get one of the other classes, but I suppos with all the magic items around him getting a caster was bond to happen.
11/11/2017 c3 King of Fans
Well Artoria is one of the few servents who have A similar sense of honor, responsibility, and gilt. The only better pic for her master is captain America.
11/11/2017 c9 6The A-Demonbane
I know that you want things to be fair and even, but this I cannot believe, the fight with Archer was excellent, but Magi are nowhere near close the standards of a superhero from Marvel, and while Rin is stronger than the average human, she doesn't come close to the level of Spiderman, in fact, due to his Spider-sense Rin is very ill-prepared to take him on, I'm going to asume that she took him by surprise, but facts of the matter are, the likes of Spiderman and Doctor Strange are not gonna loose to the likes of Rin and Shirou.

That doesn't mean that this war is automatically won, this IS after all a competition between Heroic Spirits and that means that the Magi competing will have to get smart, but nerfing a character that is automatically stronger than another just to make the fight even is kind of lazy man, Rin is not stupid, she can keep up by virtue of her smarts, but not by virtue of her strength.
11/11/2017 c9 1neogoki
Archer's expirience gives him an edge against the rather young Peter, thankfully he has a someone saving his ass arround.

Rin knows Kung-Fu and Magic, she'd made quite a powerful heroine if she ever pick up spandex. (or one scary villian)
and underestimating her because she is young?
Spiderman of all Heroes should know better than.
11/10/2017 c9 2miguelgiuliano.co
Genial capitulo espero con ansias por el próximo capitulo .
Espero que en los siguientes capítulos podamos ver interacción entre gwen y brighilde así como aún Peter más serio con respecto a la guerra ya que no es como peliar contra un super-villano .
11/10/2017 c9 3coronadomontes