FanFiction.Net
for Age of Heroes

8/20/2017 c3 DejDem
so which marvel universe is this based in? 616? because I think it would be really interesting if this was after the events of Civil War. and Cap is summoned as an abnormal servant (Ruler or Shielder) to oversee the changed war. or maybe as one of the normal servants fighting for the Grail, reactions like Peter's (who admired Cap a lot) or Strange's would be interesting
8/19/2017 c3 Suzululu4moe
well at least he didnt summon Venom or Green Goblin by accident.

big bountiful blonde beauty Lancer Artorias . I pity Spidey since he is wearing spandex.

Is the degradation penalty of Gaia still affecting magic on earth? ie will Stephen get a power limit due to gaia unraveling his magic or would all the nasu charcters get a rank boost since Gaia isn't trying to annihilate them?
8/16/2017 c3 superpeirce
You probably already know this but because this is a version of the marvel universe that means Despite them having less interaction than they did before the world is still going through its own version of the Age of gods so that at least explains how spider-man is able to support or even have a servant. It was said that during the Age of Gods in the Nasuverse that anyone could use magic it just usually took research and dedication as well as the quality and quantity of magic circuits. Also is Shirou at all going to participate. I mean its obvious that he wouldn't be the main character but he probably would have some interesting character development if he met real heroes.
8/16/2017 c3 Guest
I hope you include EMIYA because he's my favorite. Otherwise, cool story.
8/16/2017 c3 Guest
Isn't Lancer Artoria usually with her steed? Normally with Rider Servants but Lancer Artoria or Lancer Artoria Alter are special since they use a horse for her Lance weapon Rhongomyniad.
8/15/2017 c3 Galer
This interesting
8/16/2017 c1 3KadoyaOkami
...Hehe.

HehehehehahahahahaHAAA!

I'm sorry, but to see someone actually write this crossover out is probably the single greatest thing and most cathartic story I've seen EVER.

Seeing the Nasuverse cope with, or better yet, get DEMOLISHED by the crazy awesomeness of the Marvel universe(s) is just too much fun, and already this first chapter sets one hell of a stage!

Can't wait to see more, this is definitely a highlight!
8/16/2017 c3 Amatsumi
Read the three chapter, ignoring the imposed distance limit on Servant without physical body as to preventing them from being loose on the World, who is the Protagonist?

Rin Tohsaka being audience avatar for the informed reader as well as Archer if he still summoned?
She could be a Protoganist or our main Point of View as well as our expostion tool for relevant Mystical Phenomenon other than Strange for this fic.

Spiderman is established enough that even if you kill him like Logan, his Plot Armor will protect him or bring him back to life next time.

Deadpool exist?
8/16/2017 c1 10Hobby Writer 46
So no Shirou
8/16/2017 c3 13Dark Warrior of The Multiverse
Ok so i just look up Lancer Artoria and i'm just freaking shock at what she looks like, is there any chance that she, Peter, and Gwen might have a three way relationship?
8/16/2017 c3 DejDem
it's pretty great so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what the other servants are (especially Saber, since I'm not sure if two versions of the same person can be summoned). Will Gilgamesh, Shirou, and EMIYA have a place in this story?
8/15/2017 c3 9RedRat8
Oh my, Peter summoned Lancer Atoria! Possibly one of the strongest Lancer Class Servants! So neat! I wonder what kind of friendship Spider-Man and Lancer will form!
8/15/2017 c2 RedRat8
I am also interested in your choice of Spider-Man as a Master, But Spider-Man's too awesome to not have in this War. So I am curious as to who will he get.
8/15/2017 c1 RedRat8
Interesting start. I always wondered how Doctor Strange would do in a Grail War.
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7