FanFiction.Net
for Two Queens, One Arrow

4/4/2022 c6 Dyer1
Omg I need more please! I love this story!
5/11/2021 c6 57AliyahNCIS
Wow. I saw this was updated and it was such an amazing surprise! I am sorry for the loss you suffered but thank you so much for sharing this story with us again. You had me hooked right from the beginning and I've gone back and read it, maybe more than once. I can never forget Oliver's threat to kiss her to shut her up, I think that's my favourite line so far.

This chapter was amazing. I love Felicity's care and concern for him, I love that she made him come home with her. Their conversation on the kitchen floor was heartbreaking, I hope she can help move him out of that self-loathing. I wish she wasn't so stuck on the divorce idea because they clearly need each other but I know there is a purpose and I really look forward to seeing what you have in store for them, whenever that is. No pressure, we can wait. Just please know your readers appreciate the work and effort it takes and it is very good to have you back! ~Blessings, Aliyah
3/31/2021 c6 Guest
can’t wait for the next update!
3/23/2021 c1 theinvisiblereaderguy
I first read this during that first week of quarantine and it’s been on my mind ever since. I really hope you come back and finish this wonderful story you have written.
10/17/2020 c3 Guest
OK, why are you writing Felicity as such a wimp? Honestly, she’s pathetic and under the thumb, which is an insult to such a strong character.
10/17/2020 c2 Guest
Um sorry but this doesn’t make any sense.

Plus, Felicity doesn’t have to do what Diggle says. So what if he was instructed to drive her? She can take her own car if she wants.
9/28/2020 c6 iamclystanieves
I just found this story so idk if my thought on the matter is helpful or not. But if I hadn’t read your author’s notes, I never would’ve realized there was a time gap between chapters 5 and 6. Your jump back in, to me, was seamless. I think you have a great grasp on 2 of my favorite characters. I hope you choose to continue writing this story. I love what I’ve read so far :)
8/16/2020 c6 24Leonie1988
Thanks for the update, great chapter! I look forward to more!
7/1/2020 c6 8Pally The Second
what happens next
6/8/2020 c6 Ataia
Wow, this was intense! I love what you've done with the characters.

Thank you so much for sharing.
4/27/2020 c6 7TheNameOfARiver
Out of all the scenes, emotions, dialogues only last three dialogues in your ch6 makes the story great.
I'll wait for upcoming chapters.
4/20/2020 c6 nataloule
I love it!
4/18/2020 c6 6annependragon
Really really good
4/10/2020 c6 KELS B
Amazing chapter! So happy for the update!
4/5/2020 c6 46IWantColouredRain
Well I hope it comes soon, because I really like this plot
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »