for The Forgotten Huntsman

6/30 c2 thegrison
Ok story but needs work. It is no easy to follow and not in bold lettering. Good luck.
12/27/2019 c9 avjuan37
please make more chapters
11/20/2019 c1 HonestReviews
This sucked. Like, really sucked.

Your writing style, if you can even call it that, is virtually nonexistent, there’s barely a plot, and you obviously are not trying to better yourself or make your story better for your readers.

It would probably be in your best interest to give up writing altogether. It’s clear you have no skill at it.
5/25/2018 c9 Glavie165
Please do more chapters
10/14/2017 c2 BBWulf
Right, I'm going to be honest with you; all that bold text? It makes the page ugly. Reading this is more than a bit headache inducing, thanks to that.
9/19/2017 c9 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
9/16/2017 c1 Guest
I won't say that Ozpin isn't a bad guy, he's done some questionable things, but really, you're planning on making all the good guys with authority Evil? I won't hate you for it, but I can't see Ozpin being evil, at least just don't make it a bashing session, where you go on and on about how dastardly the cruel and heartless Ozpin is.
9/15/2017 c1 Tiberiuas
He was forgotten by everyone! One day they all decided, Naruto Uzumaki! You sucks, but we're feeling merciful, so we'll leave you alive so you can come back 200000000000 times stronger than all of us combined, bashing the hell out of all the guys and turning all the girls into your willing sex slaves, such is the fate of all possible Naruto's across all possible universes.
9/16/2017 c9 Xemenon
nice chapter...
9/16/2017 c9 hero of time45
god it's still neck and neck for thoses two I want ruby but at this point why not do both of them?
9/9/2017 c1 Galaxy Blaze
You need some SERIOUS proofreading before you post. This looks like it could be great but I can't read past all the errors and the perma-bold. 2/10
9/8/2017 c4 19redlox2
hmmm definitely a KH2FM moment at the ending! (where Xenmas is "talking" to Aqua"!) love this story so far!
9/8/2017 c8 rapidmaelstrom1220
Great story so far and for the pairing I would like it to be Ruby.
9/7/2017 c1 Reaperghostrider
yang for the pairing
9/7/2017 c8 jablanco
That was good if a bit slow but good nonetheless hope to read the next chapter soon
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »