for The Demon King of the Void

4/4 c4 Mercurius Darkness
this is a fun read
10/29/2019 c3 The Rupture
Why is lelouch giving information about his powers...?
10/27/2019 c4 Zehel2010
Hmm, is it impossible to use magic to heal Nunnaly. I find it strange, that Lelouche the siscon, didn’t consider it after all this time.
10/26/2019 c4 1OBSERVER01
So thats how your gonna bring in Kallen.
10/26/2019 c4 4Findarato
Since Kallen is in Lelouch's harem I've no idea who give him. But for Arata I recommend Euphemia, Marrybell or Leila Malcal.
10/26/2019 c4 CAD270895
i love this story more please
10/26/2019 c4 4tf330129
Keep it up :)
12/3/2018 c3 freeforall546
This is a pretty interesting story! Can't Wait for more!
10/5/2018 c3 YuukiAsuna-Chan
I just read this on AO3 but it is marked as completed there. Not sure why, unless it is abandoned.
7/29/2018 c1 6Star's Keyblade4114
This is getting interesting, can't wait to see what you have in store.
7/11/2018 c3 1OBSERVER01
Good fight yeah those are formidable themas lulu has mastered. I must admit though at the description of lelouch getting a single black wing i started getting sephiroth vibes :)
7/11/2018 c3 4zero02
Yes i have been waiting for an update. cant wait for the next one
7/11/2018 c3 superpierce
that was fun to read.
11/7/2017 c2 ARSLOTHES
Looking forward to the next chapter
8/22/2017 c2 aelreth42
Quite a few moving parts, I'm liking Lelouch's goal for his partnership, it feels more natural and a more acceptable crossover. It's very organic.

I like the pairings, it sounds like it will be a rocky start since the Grimoire Security team is ruthless and devoted. If the pairings feel uncomfortable, remember that Lelouch had little issue politely pushing away Kaguya while she was young enough that a relationship would have been clearly not socially acceptable.

Lelouch's role in the field as a Concealed King with a remote control cannon works well for his style.

What is oddly placed is that Nunnally's condition hasn't improved. Or at least her supernatural ailment hasn't been at least identified. This could be used in the bargaining process for Lelouch being enrolled in Biblia.
24 Page 1 2 Next »