for The Last Dragonborn

10/4 c2 mephistophales
the original was immensely better don't even know why they rebooted it it was fine as is now we got to go through the character building all over
1/2 c2 DemDazer
The first story of author, "Konoha's Dovahkiin", was far advanced, but still in dire need of rewriting.
But judging by how long this restart hasn't been updated, it's dead. Then there is no sense in it either. There is only hope that someone else will take up the rewriting of the author's history, but it's clear that very few people take up the Skyrim x Naruto crossover at all.
2/1/2020 c1 Ryu wolf
This version and the old version are both really good, I’m curious though how come there hasn’t been a new chapter for this one or the original
2/14/2019 c1 Rebmul
shame its dead I enjoyed the first version immensely so seeing this die is sad
2/13/2019 c2 7Myra the Dovahkiin
This is a great story, though I did like the original version more. Still, I can't wait for your update. You should stick with the Dark Brotherhood.

Naruto really should be Sheogoroth's champion as Wabbajack fits his unpredictable nature.
11/11/2018 c2 Guest
Great story plz keep going with it
9/21/2018 c2 Ryruko
I really hope you pick this story again someday, it's really good.
8/3/2018 c1 Ruberforumfree
I wait until I see some update before I start reading this.
5/13/2018 c2 Rebmul
I can only hope we will see a update soon im gonna go read the first one again I can only hope this will live up to the first attempt
4/30/2018 c2 10Venom Spirit
Why nt integrate the side quests into the greater questlines?

Like tying in the assassination of the emperor to how that actually effects the war? Could have him join the darkbrotherhood and do a slow build up wth them while he goes normal paced with the other side quest lines. Like talking and training with each of the darkbrotherhood members, going on different original missions with them, before starting the canon missions. Could aslo save most f not all of the original members of DBH, or use cicero for the imperial betrayel towards the family. I liked how you did some honest character building with Babbette in the original story and wouldnt mind to see more building wth the rest of the members. They were Narutos first family in skyrim, preserve that and give it depth.

Could perhas use a DBH mission/contract as his point of entry t the college of winterhold, has to enter the college as a student to get to his target and ends up staying around after the fact since he took an interest, so he'd have to get creative with how he kills him, according to th details of the contract, and be able to stick around afterwards. A suggestion all that is.

So personally? Go wth Dark Brotherhood, then the college.

Plan on doing anything with the cannibals of markarth?
4/2/2018 c1 Guest
Yo i just came back in hopes of the original being continued or a reboot to say i am here to supp2
3/18/2018 c2 lou2003us
The college then the brotherhood would be great. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
2/8/2018 c2 Ares26
I think naruto should be the only person from the naruto world in skyrim.
1/21/2018 c2 Blood Wine and Song
Didnt like this. How old is Naruto in this chapter ? People dont take children seriously and have conversations with them as grown ups; this isnt anime nor is it Naruto verse.
1/20/2018 c1 Blood Wine and Song