for An Ocean Between Us

1/10/2018 c10 4EStrunk
Lovely story. I'm so glad that you saved Gale and did it in such a beautiful way. I'm still dying for the moment when he sees a picture of her father. I do hope he tells her what happened.
1/10/2018 c9 EStrunk
Amazing reunion. He has to realize that it was her father who saved him.
1/10/2018 c8 EStrunk
Oh - how wonderful (and horrible too). Her father helped him. How much did he know? Absolutely beautiful.
1/10/2018 c7 EStrunk
I love/hate that Madge made him promise not to stop trying and that he is fighting. Who is the boy? I like that Delly hit her head so she is kind of out of it and doesn't understand. Hard to imagine what all of that would be like.
1/10/2018 c6 EStrunk
That was terrifying. Especially because you've changed things so there is no way to know who will make it. I hated Thom's listnessness and loved Delly's shaking him out of it. Hate Gale leaving his family, although I'm so glad that they are safe.
1/10/2018 c5 EStrunk
That was sooner than I expected. The fear and the water and the cold were so well described. Horrible.
1/10/2018 c4 EStrunk
I like how something seems to be going on with Delly and Thom, but Madge is oblivious. I hate the line "how can this be bad when it feels so good." Makes me feel like she is naive. The little kicker at the end was like a gut punch.
1/10/2018 c3 EStrunk
Wow - I wasn't expecting that from Madge. Did Delly follow her? Or just assume? I loved the line about how thoughts of him were like a pebble in her shoe. I also liked when he told her about his dad and said "It's fine," then "no, it's not."
1/10/2018 c2 EStrunk
Wonderful dialogue - the tea and potatoes thing especially. Who was his friend? Delly cracked me up.
1/10/2018 c1 EStrunk
I'm glad that you are tweaking the Titanic story. Interesting that Madge isn't super wealthy. I like that she's Irish. Hate what's going to happen to them.
1/7/2018 c10 1IntertwinedThread
These epilogues are just beautiful and you can feel that bit of sadness behind everything. This was a lovely fic and I hope you write more Gadge!
1/6/2018 c10 135Ani-maniac494
I loved Madge's thoughts about the scars the Titanic has left behind. Very poignant. Again, I'm glad that she and Gale can at least find some happiness together. :)

Good work as always!

Ani-maniac494
1/6/2018 c10 3iheartliamhemsworth
This has been one the best fics I've read in a long while and it's become one of my favorite. Such a sweet ending! I'm sad to see the story end, but I loved it all the same! Amazing job!
1/3/2018 c9 nursekelly0429
Thank you for the second epilogue. Love it!
1/3/2018 c9 135Ani-maniac494
I'm so glad that Madge and Gale found each other again. At least there is some happiness to be had for them, in spite of the losses.

Good work as always! :)