FanFiction.Net
for Permission to Marry

2/10 c1 4Essteka
This one was pretty humourous. Considering the personality he displayed in both the Road to Ninja movie and those few filler episodes from Shippuden, what Kizashi ended up doing to Sasuke was perfectly in-character for him. Sakura trying her best to end this whole situation while Sasuke insists on getting her father's blessing was quite amusing. All in all, a well-made funny one-shot.
2/19/2022 c1 Whatever
Hahahaha. I loved this one.
3/27/2021 c1 Birkastan2018
Dear author, this was ADORABLE. I really appreciate how this story balances the sentiment and gravity of what Sasuke is trying to do here with Kizashi's nutass trolling! As an old school noble clan, I could totally see how the Uchiha would have adhered to formalities like this. And these lines made my heart clench:"My Mom would have wanted this" and "He could hear his mother's voice prodding him on. Manners, Sasuke. Use your best manners." This was such a fun read; thank you for writing and sharing with us!
12/3/2020 c1 18AirashiSakura
This was kinda funny and cute. While reading this I imagined all the faces Sakura made in anime while she shared screen with her parents. XD
8/26/2019 c1 12VoluptuousThug
Awwwe this was cute. I absolutely adore Sasuke, this just shows his sweeter side love it. Definitely an enjoyable read!
11/24/2018 c1 7Ashitheviolinist
Aww, that was so sweet! I love how Kizashi messed with Sasuke. It seemed like Kizashi had a plan to get Sasuke to open up and I think it worked. Thank you so much for sharing this story, I really loved reading it!
11/14/2018 c1 23TheAcupuncturist
Truth be told, I've never cared to put that much attention to Sakura's parents. Still, having Sasuke in such a mundane situation, reducing him to just one man asking another man for his daughter's hand it's just... haha.

I like the light tone of this one-shot, and I appreciate the occasional thoughts they have during the conversation, I always enjoy the character's insight when reading FF.

Thank you for the time and effort you put in this.
5/20/2018 c1 5CherryPetals0510
This was extremely cute /-/
2/28/2018 c1 32Christopher Scott
Heh. I loved this. Kizashi was hilarious, especially with how Sakura reacts to it, and his "demands." Sasuke's sheer bafflement at this family throughout the piece is particularly entertaining, and Sakura's comment at the end was what made it perfect. truly, Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
2/19/2018 c1 alonglongwaytorun
Omg this was an adorable and hilarious little fic! Love it.
2/12/2018 c1 76een nihc
Goodness, I didn't even know Sakura's father is called Kizashi so I was confused when you and yara9292 mentioned him in your review for my story 'Remind me, love', haha. Guess this is featured in anime? I have not watched Naruto anime in ages. And I guess my portrayal of a serious, broody Kizashi is way off?
Anyway, back to your story. This is so original and funny. I really like your take on Sasuke asking permission to marry Sakura. That is really sweet of him. Lovely idea to suggest elope in the end. It's a shame Sasuke and Sakura only have a daughter. Kizashi will definitely be doting grandparent.
1/4/2018 c1 sinedd662
disgusting sasuke of garbage do not write about this dung does not deserve sakura or anyone
12/8/2017 c1 36iBloo
Polite Sasuke is so cute. hahaha. Loved this!
10/10/2017 c1 2Someone With A Pencil
Great writing! I enjoyed this a lot. You should do a chapter for Sakura's pregnancy!
10/8/2017 c1 187YenGirl
Oh, this was funny!

Poor Sasuke and Sakura. I can't really tell who suffered more in this fic - the one who wasn't familiar with Kizashi or the one who was! LOL... Kizashi was right though, definitely milking it for all he was worth.

But really, when else would you ever get the chance to bend the proud Uchiha to your whim? Only when he's asking for your daughter's hand in marriage, that's when :)
28 Page 1 2 Next »