for Miraculous Ladylove!

1/8 c1 3Song of the divine
Kagaminette? You actually forgot about that one?
6/9/2018 c5 No mercy
Juleka and Mari? I can think of many other pairs for Mari and I love Julerose, but it is kinda interesting to think about why da underworld would it be dem two.
6/9/2018 c1 No mercy
When I first saw the description my immediate reaction was: *squeal* Julerose 4 life! The only other ship I could think of would be Chlobrina, and I would pity Sabrina. Now I can think of a few more ships that could be cool.
4/9/2018 c7 4Torywhite
OMG THESE WERE FREAKING AMAZING! HOPE YOU WRITE MORE!
4/8/2018 c4 39lord Martiya
No way in hell you're falling in love with her... Because it already happened and you're just in denial.
10/31/2017 c4 2Lily-Codie19
Honestly, I would prefer if she fell for Marinette instead of Ladybug. That's just me though. There aren't enough good Lilanette fics for me read. I need more. But I still like this concept. The whole I-Hate-You-But-I-Fell-For-You trope has always amused me and it hasn't been used that much anymore. At least not in this fandom because there aren't a lot of fics about the characters that do hate others. And most of them are OOC stuff, which isn't my cup of tea.

Anyway, sorry for this monstrosity. Even these are drabbles, they are fun to read. I can't wait to read more.
10/31/2017 c3 Lily-Codie19
Yeah, you really don't. Who's stupid enough to claim ownership over a show? Unless, of course, they really are the owners but honestly, who would have enough time to write a show and write fanfiction over that show? Wouldn't that make the fanfiction be not fanfiction?

Anyway, I find the situation hilarious. Them, being in love while surrounded by chaos. Even when they should care, they didn't. I don't know why but I find it amusing. And hilarious. Definitely hilarious.

I can't wait to read the rest!
10/31/2017 c2 Lily-Codie19
Oh, sweet sweet Rose. You've always been so innocent. Reading this, made me feel good.

She deserves to be with Juleka and Juleka is very lucky. I can't wait to read the rest!
10/31/2017 c1 Lily-Codie19
I agree with you - there isn't enough femmslash in this fandom despite the fact that they had canonly made MLB as LGBTQ supportive. JuleRose is apparently canon or at least that's how I remembered a post going on.

I hope I'm wrong. Also, you should try listening to Hayley Kiyoko's SLEEPOVER. It can kind of fit Alya, in this.

Also, I have in this idea in my head where everyone should be bi. It would be less complicated. If only. I can't wait to read the rest!
8/20/2017 c1 LadybugLover21