for Ragnarok

11/1/2017 c19 Nouriel
Great chapter with the explanation on Dumbledore's part and Harry understanding that he could be put down by Dumbledore once Voldemort put down!
10/31/2017 c19 Guest
amazing
10/31/2017 c4 1Dirt Rider 712
Very intrigued so far. Has elements that remind me of last season on the Flash, with Salvitar.

Dirt Rider
10/31/2017 c19 5Colt01
Glad to see you're back. The story is getting more complicated but in a good way. Dumbledore is making the same mistake as Voldemort. He is creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. By doing everything possible to avoid the rise of the Dark God, he's actually helping with his creation . . . through Harry? Not sure, as it is quite confusing. I do have to say that your ideas are quite fresh, so I'm quite looking forward to reading more. Good luck!
10/31/2017 c9 AragornII
'Twas intense, indeed...
10/31/2017 c8 AragornII
Really excellent training with the dummies...and a most excellent Daphne.

thanks!
10/31/2017 c19 2Thundramon
Dumbledore, in this story, is a short sighted self serving moron with a god like ego. He claims the Greater Good as reason for his actions but they really are just crap disguised to look good.

Of course, if Harry's grandfather recruited Tom Riddle into the Knights of Walpurgis and taught him some of the tricks he used to become Voldemort, then Harry has bigger problems.

It would be funny if this whole thing began because the Aldors said a Dark God would ascend from the newly created Wizards and Amarok descended to Earth the first time to destroy Magical humans before one of them could become a Dark God. Thus leading to the ascension of the Grimm.

BTW if the Grimm and Amarok are united in Harry and Harry is thus going to become Ragnarok, who is the villain of this story? Voldemort, Dumbledore, Watson? Or will it be a new villain like Seth? Or will it be all of the above?
10/31/2017 c4 Seikunaras
i love her alias. Got me chuckling. Thanks for that.
10/31/2017 c19 Aramus Black
To The Dark Lord.
I finder your stories very refreshing. Chapter 19 of Ragnarok was amazing! I can't wait for chapter 20! Speaking of things that I can't wait for, Chapter 44 for Defiance! Please Please update Defiance please I'm begging you don't abandon it both these stories are amazing! Everyday login just to see there's an update! Please don't abandon these stories! You're a great author heck an amazing author! So please continue what you do best and write! You're a great writer and I lose myself in your work!
10/31/2017 c19 1Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
10/31/2017 c19 Guest
When is the next Defiance chapter coming?
10/31/2017 c19 1Baphiwens
hmm, I shall observe further so I can give my opinion on this chapter.
10/31/2017 c19 3Nauze
Liked the chapter, always sad when Hagrid dies in any story, but makes sense, better him than Sirius imho. Quite the resemblance with the canon chapter that delves into the prophecy in book 5 tho, even similar thoughts. Looking forward for the next one, thanks for the update. Best of luck.
10/31/2017 c19 3grovepjp
Tx
10/31/2017 c19 2chandu-itachi
Good chapter but the ending felt rushed and didn't have the impact required when someone makes such a for the update
529 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »