for Ragnarok

4/25/2020 c14 Esmeralda Riddle
Is it going to be a battle between an insane fully developed dark God future harry and a sane still developing dark God present harry with voldy and bumbly as side show? 'Cus I'm sure that Ragnarok-suspected-to-be-harry(atleat from future bumble's reaction before that avada) was responsible for the incident in DOM...
P. S :So much time to over analyze fanfictions...effective cure for boredom... Curse that covid!
4/25/2020 c13 Esmeralda Riddle
It's merope gaunt... Riddle's mother that is... Interesting fic.. I think ragnarok is actually future harry... That nundu wolf cross is his animagus form... And the present harry received partial dementor kiss that sucked out most of voldy's soul so he is not a horcrux anymore... Dunno.. Have to find out... Keep writing... Stay safe and healthy...
4/23/2020 c4 Esmeralda Riddle
Well, in that case, welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Miss-"

"Watson. Emma Watson." LOL
HA HA HA HA HA
1/10/2020 c19 Jaune Emiya
Maaaan this is an awesome story and I would have liked to see how things turned out in regards to who the 'Dark God' will be and how Harry and the Grimm can work together to defeat him(If i understand correctly that he is his 'Animagus' form). With that being said this is not a terrible place to end the story so I suppose all I can say is Thanks for Sharing!
1/10/2020 c4 Jaune Emiya
Emma Watson? Rly? I mean . . . rly?
1/1/2020 c19 jslee102
wow, read this in one fell swoop. I would love to see you continue this and defiace
12/1/2019 c19 pepito2
captivating story, so many possibilities... Read it in single evening. What happens next?
10/16/2019 c4 eryagon
just slightly cracking the fourth wall there
9/19/2019 c19 CalmWinds
omg i love this story
9/17/2019 c11 ptrtool1999
This is an excellent story. Solid writing, some mystery, interesting character development.

Unfortunately, it looks abandoned. I noticed your profile was recently updated - perhaps you can leave note of story status?
8/24/2019 c19 makkak
It was very nice read, I hope you will continue this someday
5/3/2019 c19 1Sandiotchi
good story so far. unique
4/13/2019 c19 Corwyn
I'm enjoying this story so far, and look forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
4/12/2019 c4 Corwyn
1 for Hermione undercover as "Emma Watson" :-)
4/6/2019 c19 Guest
Can we get an idea of when you can update Ragnarok story. It's been dead for more than a really appreciate if you can post something about it in your next update. Cheers
529 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »