for Ragnarok

8/25/2017 c2 3Pieter250
Very interesting chapter
!
Thank you for not allowing Hermione in the Black library! In the worst kind of stories, Sirius’ will states that Hermione gets all the books. Books are valuable! Don’t give them away!

There is an interesting case in this chapter, that appears in quite a lot of stories. You wrote that Hermione swats Ron on the head after he made her angry. Now imagine that the roles were reversed: Hermione insults quidditch, Ron gets angry and swats Hermione on the head. People would be in uproar, saying that that is abuse and that a boy should not hit a girl. But for some reason, a girl cuffing a boy on the back of the head, swatting him, pinching him, kicking him in the chins, … is all acceptable. I believe the definition of sexist is ‘behaviour based on a person’s gender’.

It was an interesting insight in how Albus Dumbledore thinks.

P.S. In chapter one there is a mistake: “Mrs. Weasley looked at Mrs. Weasley”. One of them should be Mr. Weasley.
8/25/2017 c2 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much for info on Defiance. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
8/25/2017 c1 3Pieter250
Seems interesting to me so far... carry on!

I don't particularly like Hermione, so it was nice to see Harry deny his friends information, even if it is just for a little while. Just to show them, they can’t walk over him. It always irks me when stories portray Hermione as being perfect. She has some serious faults of her own! I do sincerely hope that Harry will stop solely relying on Hermione, but will trust himself and later on Daphne for that as well.

Voice in Harry’s head? Daphne? Or is it his own advice coming through time itself? Who knows? (Well, you obviously…)
8/25/2017 c2 1Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you for informing me about when defiance is going to be updated. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
8/25/2017 c2 Guest
Mate, you are awesome but I would just like to say something. Wouldn't it be better to finish one story and then work on another?
8/24/2017 c1 MickyDontCare
So far so good, I'm really liking your writing style.
8/23/2017 c1 Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. Please have Harry prank Ron and Hermione by stunning them then putting on Ron Hermione's clothing and Hermione ron's clothing. Thank you very much in advance.
8/21/2017 c1 The Shadows Mistress
nice so far
8/20/2017 c1 3grovepjp
Tx
8/20/2017 c1 1whiteabyss89
So will having Ignotus sharing a soul with Harry be a running theme in all your stories?
8/19/2017 c1 Guest
As always, so intriguing. Hope you haven't forgot about defiance though! Atb mate!
8/19/2017 c1 11stars90