for Ragnarok

3/6/2019 c1 Ravensflock
Don't listen to the haters. I enjoy your story and wish you would continue it. Though I could do with less of the politicking
2/4/2019 c10 1Baphiwens
Honestly, you could build up the importance and value of Slytherin without having to indirectlyand sometimes directly- bashing the other houses. Easily too.

Then there's Ron... I get you hate him, but instead of actually changing his character into someone you compose as likeable, like you did with A LOT of the characters here, you choose to bash him. Eh? What is that? Why Ron?
2/4/2019 c10 Baphiwens
Basically, the story title of this oneand Defianceis "Hogwarts houses have stupid students, except for Slytherin"
1/26/2019 c17 DaveC
Well done your swearing is getting better...NOT there was no need to write that chapter,well not in the way you did.
11/4/2018 c18 Guest
adrenaline inducing story
11/4/2018 c19 Guest
mice
10/28/2018 c1 5Scenics
very interesting story...
9/30/2018 c19 kat183
Found your story under someone's favourites and have really enjoyed it. Hope there will be in update as I noticed there hasn't been one for nearly a year and it's a shame because it's a fantastic plot and so well written, so hopefully there will be in update in the near future.
9/29/2018 c19 sunandkp
Are you planning to continue this as well as Defiance? Please do. Both are excellent stories.
9/23/2018 c19 anonymous472
This was suprisingly good. Waiting for an update!
9/22/2018 c4 anonymous472
Really Emma Watson? That was lame. Otherwise good story so far.
9/10/2018 c1 Lord Peverell-Eveningshade
Hello mate! The story is truly amazing till now. But you've stopped to finish it up. Thanks for the story. Please update!
8/28/2018 c19 Hainbuche
das ist eine sehr spannende geschichte von der ich mich kaum trennen kann. man findet immer wieder etwas neues. danke fürs schreiben, warte auf fortsetzung? lg hayne
8/15/2018 c4 2Ark Zephyr
I love this fanfic! It's so well written, and has s surprise in every corner!
8/15/2018 c4 Ark Zephyr
I love this fanfic! It's so well written, and has s surprise in every corner!
529 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »