for All the small things

7/30/2018 c1 91Just4FunFiction
A really sweet piece involving two characters I haven’t seen a lot of interactions between
5/17/2018 c1 2InsertAName
My heart feels warm... Am I dying?
4/9/2018 c1 11Nonya B. Swackz
Awww cute!
10/3/2017 c1 63burtonfan422
Very cute story. I really liked how this story worked. Luna loves music, but she loves her family more and you captured that perfectly. In addition, despite being Miss Dark, Lucy's still just an eight year old girl who sometimes needs support. These two often don't get much time together on the show, and seeing them bonding was actually nice. It was as I said, cute. Really well written.
8/30/2017 c1 23Mr. Dusk
Such an adorable story. :)
8/21/2017 c1 One Nutty Author
Ahh Luna and Lucy, the two characters fans wanna see bond so badly (I know, I'm one of them). That was a nicely written one-shot from Luna's passion about music with how she always works hard because of that to Lucy denying that she needs some comfort over her nightmare. In the end, Luna is willing to set aside her passion to help something that means the world to each of the louds.

Family.

Keep up the great writing! :-D
8/21/2017 c1 14Zoinks81
Too cute. And adorable little story.
8/20/2017 c1 Guest
Once again another great one-shot from you Hero. I am but a guest but maybe after you are finished with Requiem for a Loud you can write a new story where Lincoln ends up at a dimension where everything is almost the same as his dimension but there is one big difference, Lynn SR. and Rita still had ten girls but never had a son. Surprisingly no one has tried this idea for a fanfiction yet and since you are one of the best Loud House fanfiction writers I thought I could at least give you the idea so you can possibly consider it.
8/20/2017 c1 6Professor Pasta
A one-shot starring my two favorite sisters, Lucy showing her vulnerable side, Luna being a caring big sister... Yeah, there was no part of this story I didn't like. Great job!
8/19/2017 c1 A Hopeful Observer
Thanks for posting this on the site.
8/19/2017 c1 24spotty-bee
I love these sweet little family stories so much! Excellent work!
8/19/2017 c1 4BlankBlankBlankityMcBlank
Nice nod to Blink-182, I always enjoy reading your stuff and this is no exception.
8/19/2017 c1 10ilikehats2
Write another one! I love this sister dynamic! Write another PLEASE! PLEASE!
Pretty Please?
8/19/2017 c1 moanafan
awwwwww
8/19/2017 c1 lttlgreg
I love it! Nice to see a Luna and Lucy bonding story, among all the Luna and Lincoln stories I have seen. Adorably sweet!
18 Page 1 2 Next »