for Hidden Doors

3/11 c1 Machiavellius
Fantastic! I sincerely hope you continue this gem. Though it looks abandoned.
3/1 c18 SMASHton2741
Please don’t give up on this
7/10/2020 c17 Guest
“I lived in a peaceful world”

*looks to America going down in flames*
Yeeeeeeaaaahhhh... about that...
6/5/2020 c1 Guest
Hello? Anyone?
4/27/2020 c16 Deep Sea Diver Man
Did not notice you name dropped Amanomiya Koyoi from fallen bride in this chapter the first read I did is she going to end up calling for are MC or is she still destined to fall when the city falls in the future I wonder
1/20/2020 c18 Karharot
A dose of hotness (thanks Lab), a dose of action and a promise of more of both to come :)

Thanks for the chapter, it was worth the wait. Looking forward to the next one.
1/19/2020 c1 MGEObserver
Hum, more world building I see, thats good, I like to see more history and the like in stories like these, and I am curious to see what will become of Jonathan and his group. outside of that, I'm curious about these two goblins you got to add to the party. what role will the play and what does them showing up bring for Andrew and the group as a whole? I look forward to what you write in the future for them.
1/19/2020 c18 notstudying6527
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I like Michelle. I look forward to group threesomes if your gonna do them! otherwise, nice to have you back! Also, Koyoi seems a little cold, I wanna see when she finally drops the cold act and starts being sweet!
12/6/2019 c2 4Verdauga
I'm rather interested in this.
10/9/2019 c17 Astrogamer
Im having fun with this. I really am.
Hey, if its not too much of an inconvenience, is it possible for you to make profiles of the characters in your profile? With this much time between updates I only have a clear idea of the maincast, but there are some that i didnt take notes on at the time(like the pirate crew, i liked that bunch).

It seems Unoma put some kind of curse on our MCs willy(she charmed his snaked). Boy oh boy, with this much magic at play, the tags that come to my mind are [stomach_deformation], [all_the_way_through], maybe some [multipleyou know what i meant, [tentacles], and a personal faveThinking_with_portals] this one for that possible future scene where Unoma gets lonely and Andrew is fat away... or maybe they meet a Dullahan that lost ber head.

Anyway, thanks for the chappie, lewd master.
10/8/2019 c17 MGEObserver
Oh, nicely done. I like the interactions you have going between all your characters. It's one of the reasons I read your story. I'll wait to see where the interaction is going with Serena and Andrew, and I'm curious to see what all you have planned in regards to Lab, though truth be told, I would like to see Aruma recover soon. She seems to have slightly faded into the background right now along with others you've mentioned. but all in all, I like your story, looking forward to more of it.
10/8/2019 c17 Karharot

I was worried for a moment there but it seems that in the end Andrew managed to navigate himself and Serena out of the minefield that their conversation turned into. Though I'm not too sure how will she react if he ends up sleeping with one or more of their new travel companions.
10/7/2019 c17 notstudying6527
Lucky I stayed up to study for my tests! Else I would have missed this coming out! Liking all of the new girls you threw out here, looking forward to seeing who all Andrew ends up boning! I wanna see what he does with Koyoi though, she’s my favorite fallen maiden after all!
7/22/2019 c16 notstudying6527
Sweet, you updated! Liked the lesbian scene you got going on here, and I'm looking forward to what you do with the fallen maiden herself... well, Koyoi before she was a fallen maiden. He gonna be the reason she falls? Can't wait to see more!
7/22/2019 c16 MGEObserver
Huh, this was a good chapter. not so lengthy, but it did bring up some interesting tidbits. though the bit I'm most interested in is the mention of Amanomiya Koyoi, one of the fallen maidens. she doesn't appear to be a Kitsune yet, so this must be pre-lescatia invasion. or maybe since this is an AU, Lescatia isn't even around. I don't know, but it does bring up a very interesting point. I'm curious to see where you go from here on out.
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »