for Childhood Frog

5/17 c1 19White Fire the Dragon
If this were the dubbed version where Tsuyu insists on her friends calling her by her nickname, "Tsu", I would imagine her giving Izuku his own abbreviated nickname, like "Izu" or "Zuzuyes, I watched Avatar: the Last Airbender).
10/12/2020 c6 Mari
Hi? Are you there? It's been three years. This was an amazing story, I wish you would continue it!
10/12/2020 c3 Guest
SO. CUTE!
10/12/2020 c1 Guest
This...is so. cute. AHHHHH!
11/14/2019 c6 27Thebestoftherest
I wish I found this sooner.
11/13/2019 c2 Thebestoftherest
They are so cute.
1/5/2019 c6 13creativesm75
cool.
12/8/2018 c6 2croc astral
i love your fanfic , please continue the story !
10/1/2018 c6 4Zaralann
Awesome Story!
9/8/2018 c6 Guest
Sorry in advance if this isn’t the right place to write this, but I can’t read this piece and not offer some encouragement. I really enjoyed your story and I can’t wait for your next chapter. I really appreciate the time you’ve taken to flesh out all the important people in Tsuyus life and how they feel about semi, about how Tsuyu and Izuku interact and train and feel, and honestly this is just amazing. There’s only one other writer I’ve read so far in this ship that’s come close in all these interactions, but your characterization easily wins in my eyes because Izuku and Tsuyu are so balanced here.

You have a lot of open opprutunities of changing the story for interesting scenes (heck, you haven’t gotten to the 1st chapter yet!), so I can’t wait to see what you write next. Have a good night!
9/5/2018 c1 13NicktheHuman
This is adorable and I love it
8/7/2018 c6 Odstin
Hey I just wanted to say that this is an awesome story and I hope you pick it back up one day
7/21/2018 c6 8Inkaliber
Please update soon!
7/3/2018 c1 8FMA-Fangirl33
D'AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! CUTE!
6/24/2018 c6 AFanOfTheFanfic
As my name suggests, I am enjoying this fanfic! Though I’ve noticed that you haven’t updated in a while. From reading a couple of other people’s reviews, we would all appreciate it if you continued this story. It would be a shame to see this story stop here. Keep up the good work!
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »