for The Broken Looking Glass

3/10/2019 c8 8Ilovebooks1234
I am so very glad to have found this gem! You are doing a grand job and the whole Reg being related to the Arendelle sisters? Genius! Keep up the good work, I'm excited about what might happen next. No rush though!
2/5/2019 c5 26MirsaAceOfShadows
oh my goodness gracious! I love this! I was so confused about what was going on, and there's so many details interwoven and all the Lore and it's just so amazing! I adore that you're building off WCMI and in such a fantastic way! I can't even begin to guess at all the myriad details you've got working in here!
I feel so much for Alice and Reg, it's a heart-wrenching situation and poor Alice will just wilt if she has to stay in the mundane world for too long. I can see her going off on a quest to find her way back if she's been sent back there again, although I feel like that would be too easy at this point?
The green fire is so classic too, absolutely Hallmark Disney. Obviously, Reggie has to figure out what's going on, maybe Alice will beat him to it. I wonder why the White Rabbit hasn't shown up yet, though, considering it's his Rabbit Hole that Alice fell down the first time.

I know this was last updated in 2017 but if you decided you wanted to continue it, I would joyfully and emphatically follow you down the rabbit hole ;)