for A Mysterious Collection of Warframe Lemons

3/3 c1 Oliver
Ew
2/4 c60 Excalibur
Could you do a Excalibur x Nyx?
1/4 c30 Guest
Hey man, if you're still doing these can we maybe get a sequel to tentacles with helminth fully matured? Like maybe a super tentacle fucks Kassandra in the ass so hard it comes out her mouth, but instead of pulling out it slithers down towards her pussy and stuffs her there. All while 2 smaller tentacles suck her tits and milk her
11/21/2020 c1 Guest
U ever comin back?
10/23/2020 c17 fuck
9/22/2020 c31 NEGGER
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I READ
9/6/2020 c60 Alkz
Yo, challenger, you still alive bro?
8/31/2020 c60 A guy
If your ever going to update this comic again, could you do one about xaku? I think it would be a good welcome back
7/30/2020 c43 Guest
ver nice ceaserchan
7/25/2020 c60 AURIC GOLDFINGER
Don't know if you'll even come back, but... got any future plans for the Protea Warframe?

I mean, look at her — she looks just like an odalisque or 'Turkish chambermaid'! Plus, her 'Temporal Anchor' or time manipulation abilities mean that she can, theoretically speaking, rewind the 'romp' and do it again, over and over and over... you get the point~.

These VERY NSFW doujins ought to paint a 'clear picture' on what I'm getting at, featuring the lovely Scheherazade from "Fate/Grand Order":
- [Aoin no Junreibi (Aoin)] Fate/Boobs Order
- [Nanatsu no Kagiana (Nanakagi Satoshi)] Fuya no Nemonogatari One Thousand and One Sleepless Nights
- [Salt choc (Naha 78)] N? Ima, Nandemo Suru tte Itta yo ne? Hm? Just now, you said you would do anything, right?
- [STUDIO TIAMAT (TANABE)] Senya Ichiya Suki Monogatari Arabian Nights Love Story
6/24/2020 c60 Guest
Can you do a lotus dp?
6/21/2020 c60 Aaaaaaa
When is the next part coming out?
6/1/2020 c60 LegendaryGodzillaRules
I hate to say it but i've been obsessed with these lemons. And i was wondering if you could do a Limbo prime or Limbo x Trinity or Trinty Prime? It'd make me happy and shocked but i'd love to see it and jack off to it. (Im weird)
5/7/2020 c34 Benjamin
Very arousing story! I would like to say that Mesa - both the ordinary and the Prime version - is my favorite warframe. A story that i will forever remember! Thank you! And i read the other chapters as i write this review and i seriously hope to see more Mesa chapters in the near future! But just one last thing: this chapter really shows off a damn sexy and voluptuous warframe -Mesa!
4/11/2020 c1 5xitxonlyxburnsx
I will be honest, I have read EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE lol
Now, I know its kinda weird, and i'm usually super shy in asking anything like this but... Is there any way there can be a slow romance or maybe a valkyr meeting umbra lemon between Valkyr and Umbra?
281 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »