for Cool Cat fanfiction

6/22/2020 c1 jeffry
Exquisite
10/2/2019 c1 Gucci Mane LaFlare
You know what? This was actually pretty good. Everything was in character, and it was better written than the actual film! Good job.
3/3/2019 c1 Sowo JiJa
Emotionally gripping and incredibly well written, I could feel within myself the roller-coaster of emotions our intrepid feline protagonist was going through in such turbulent times. The way that the struggles of growing up are shown throughout the narrative is flawless, and the technique, astounding!
Weaving your literary tapestry of written word has fully immersed me within your beautiful world, and as I type, my fingertips shake like old leaves in the wind at the thought of never experiencing such high art again in my lifetime.
I sit before you, a changed woman. Never again shall I have the absolute honour of reading poetry of such artistic magnitude. I can already feel the cold sweat of fear at the nape of my neck, my soul entrapped in a horrific truth, that this tale of epic proportions is complete, and no amount of pleading can resurrect this slumbering God from it's eternal hibernation.
I can only hope that I will find something else to sate my newfound hunger. It wont be the same, but at least it will fill my heart halfway, instead of being left an empty shell.
I wish you the best of luck in both your literary and earthly career, you gifted spirit, blessed thee be by angels kiss, enjoy your well deserved rest.
10/1/2017 c1 2HelloTheyCallMeSuck
hei yuor fanfracton is garet can yu revoiw my earthbung fanfiction plz
8/24/2017 c1 3CoolCatFan
The blank space was supposed to say "FanFictionDOTnet"
8/24/2017 c1 CoolCatFan
Wow. I didn't know people would actually read this. Thanks for the positive feedback. It was meant to be a joke. It was originally written in google docs, and i even emailed it to Derek savage the link. But unfortunately he doesn't "open strange links." Which I suppose is smart. So I created a , and put it up here. I'm just glad it got some sort of publicity.
8/23/2017 c1 Guest
it'd be more readable if each story was a separate chapger but wekl it's a cool cat famfic so nothing much to say there, really.
8/22/2017 c1 Guest
bootyful.
8/22/2017 c1 Guest
I've only read the first part so far, but honestly this is so good. Besides some minor things (like giving trolly a gun) this is a legitimately better script than Cool Cat save the Kids. I love the cheesy fill-a-pool-with-pudding-plot, the screenplay like writing style, the quotes from the original, actually wanting to teach a lesson instead of just going crazy with the story...

please become the writer for the next cool cat movie if there is one. you write better and more legitimate scripts than daddy derek ever could.