for In Every Place

10/6/2017 c6 34Westel
All wonderful, but I think my favorite was the Sorting Hat! You've caught his (her?) cadence exactly!
10/4/2017 c6 127meldahlie
Ah, Dobby...
Greater love hath no man or elf than this, that he lays down his life for his friends :')
Madam Pince is funny!
What about Diagon Alley?!
9/27/2017 c5 34Westel
Better and better. These lines moved me, reminded me, steadied me. On! On!
9/26/2017 c5 127meldahlie
Here I am, with broken foot propped up .. and someone's writing nice verses to keep me amused ;D Thank you!
Have you done one for the Goblet of Fire itself? Or Madam Pince?
9/8/2017 c4 meldahlie
*weeps floods at last verse*
If you hadn't just reduced me to tears in four lines, I'd be a bit more eloquent than to say that these are another splendid set of verses, and I think my favourite is the Luna ... Ginny ... Tonks ... Marauders ... OotP ... Gred & Forge ... ;D
9/8/2017 c4 34Westel
Some real gems in this chapter, Scribe! The lines of Fred and George Weasley had me practically dancing! The angst of George's lament - the staunchness of The Order of the Phoenix. And Luna Lovegood! That last line gave me the shivers!

This is quite a work you've undertaken - can't wait to see where it takes you now!
9/3/2017 c3 Natasha R
Beautifully done, sister dear! I especially enjoyed Regulus, Fudge, and Lavender. I don't think I saw Ginny though-you should do one for her, too!
8/26/2017 c3 Westel
I have been hoping all along (ever since I discovered this series) that you would do Regulus Black. I truly believe he is an unsung hero. All of them are excellent!
8/26/2017 c3 127meldahlie
It's always the last one! Reg is somewhat of an amazing character I've always longed to explore in prose, so I really enjoyed this poetical study - and I think your words for him were just right :)
This isn't to say that the other verses weren't spiffing too. I'd say what about a Fred & George one/two ... but I fear it will be sad? :(
A happy Gred & Forge poem?
8/26/2017 c2 meldahlie
Better late than never!
I like them all but the favourite one has to be the last. How very much Dumbledore must have understood the bitter unshakeable regret that stalked Snape...
8/24/2017 c2 34Westel
Sooner than I expected! As good as the first, and some very poignant phrases- Molly Weasley's "I could not be but proud. . ." and Fudge's "But if? - well, never mind" to name just a couple. This is so unique - I don't think I've seen anything quite like this in this genre. Looking forward to more.
8/23/2017 c1 Westel
Oh, very well done! I love iambic pentameter - a rhythm hidden in rhythm, a pulse in the background while the words flow freely. And beautiful sketches of these beautiful characters. I would encourage you to post more chapters, not only of the characters, but of their circumstances, their ongoing personal battles. Dudley and Petunia come to mind, Bellatrix and Narcissa. Even Dumbledore and Voldemort. And, of course, Harry.

I enjoyed (and continue to enjoy) your work - it's obvious you put your heart and soul into it.

Blessings - W
8/23/2017 c1 127meldahlie
Oh, I liked ALL of them! Ron, and Remus, and Kingsley, and Cedric, and Sirius and and and...
But I think I liked the last one best of all :')
I'd never really registered that they had three Champions and then an extra, and three Tasks and then an extra. [*slaps forehead* How many years have I been reading these books?]
More, always, more! Please? McGonagall?