for Mario's Existential Nightmare

3/19/2018 c17 42Darfur Maxx
So there's definitely a third world, as well as another "real" world where he's a salesman. Interesting.
3/13/2018 c14 Darfur Maxx
WAAAAAAH
3/13/2018 c11 Darfur Maxx
This chapter was fucking intense, holy shit. The build up was awesome.
3/13/2018 c10 Darfur Maxx
Uh oh Mar-eee-ooooooe! How are you gonna get back to Nintendo Land now?
3/13/2018 c9 Darfur Maxx
Ah, the much awaited sequel of Mario Is Missing is finally here.
3/12/2018 c6 Darfur Maxx
The smoking fire flower, I see. I see, I see, I see.
3/12/2018 c4 Darfur Maxx
I noticed that the chapter's called Regression instead of Recursion like in the chapter title bar. Also hitting your head like that really sucks X(
3/12/2018 c3 Darfur Maxx
DAT CREEPEE BOWSAH LAUGH

This is actually really creative how you blend the two worlds together, so to speak. The tone that each one has works well, both with the other and on its own.
3/12/2018 c2 Darfur Maxx
You're pretty great with the dry humour, and the dialogue and narrative is snappy, too.
3/12/2018 c1 Darfur Maxx
I love stories like this. I've always had a thing for well written Mario fanfics that actually flesh out the world and lore in some way, and this one has an exciting premise to boot. This is awesome so far!
2/7/2018 c14 Guest
Wow, I don't know how to describe this. It's not something I've seen before. When I first saw this I was like oh it's another "Mario is on dem drugz lol xdd" stories but you manage to make this really unique and intriguing. I'm glad I gave this story a chance.
1/3/2018 c13 Guest
Well I didn't see that coming. Nice parallel to Wario you got there, he's different but not the same either. You got a good balance.
11/18/2017 c12 ShallotsLeftBoob
Holy shit. Holy. Fucking. SHIT!
YO THIS SHIT’S FUCKING AMAZING! I thought it was going to be one of those shitty drug-induced Mario Bros’ hallucination fanfics at first and, although it does have drugs and hallucinations in it, it is absolutely FANTASTIC! The writing, characters, scenario, and plot thus far are incredibly well portrayed! You can really feel Mario’s confusion and desperation throughout the chapters, and the connections that you’re able to make between the mushroom kingdom and the real world are just astonishing! I’m so glad I read this, it’s absolutelt great!

And my god, I am doubting Luigi’s existance rn. I sooo want to believe that my boy Luigi’s right there with Mario in the hospital. But something just doesn’t feel quite right... Awe SHIT YO this shit’s too good!
11/14/2017 c1 Guest
Oh snap, a cliffhanger. Guess he's going to get taken back to jail now.