for Life Goes On

9/29/2017 c4 whipped4draco
Yay another update! I really liked how Kagome tells Inuyasha in his face that he is whipped and he denies it. It certainly is entertaining. And Sango and Miroku always make me laugh! I would love to have friends like that! And when are we gonna have some Sesshomaru- Rin interaction? Hopefully soon?! Until next update!
9/29/2017 c4 Sagemarierose
Good story so far! Can't wait to see where it goes :)
9/3/2017 c3 whipped4draco
Yay totally loving this! So far so good! I really like Kagome's personality and to be honest Sango's and Miroku's too. Inuyasha is okay for now since there isn't much from him yet, but Kikyo, well she's a total bitch! The last chapter was hilarious Sango and Miroku crack me up! I hope some Sesshomaru& Rin action shows up soon because I love those two! Otp! Anyway I can't wait to read Kagome's first day of school! Update soon!
8/30/2017 c1 Guest
Sess Rin Please. Love love love them
8/27/2017 c2 Spottedleaflover
This story is off to a great start. Keep up the good work!
~Spottedleaflover~
8/24/2017 c1 Guest
1) Kouga/Kagome had been together before and broke up? Really? They never should have been together in the first place. Kouga/Ayame is the only acceptable pairing.

2) Sesshomaru/Rin? This is another pairing that should never be. Sesshomaru/Kagura is the only acceptable pairing.

I wish people would stop putting the wrong characters together. Full demons and humans should never be paired.

Sadly, I am now turned off after reading the beginning of this. Bye!
8/24/2017 c1 whipped4draco
Yay I'm excited for this one! I love highschool AU fics with my favorite Inuyasha pairings and so far so good! I'm guessing Kagome saw Inuyasha and kikyo kissing eeeek! Anyway I hope I get to read lots of Sesshomarux Rin because if you can't tell by my username, I love them! They are my otp! So please update soon!