for Galra?

3/29/2018 c19 23Blitza
Coolio
3/29/2018 c19 The Night Whisperer
*shaking my head* Damn, Lotor, I know you guys needed a distraction but did you really have to throw Matt off the ship? LOL XD I mean, I totally get why he did it but it’s still pretty funny to imagine. XD Although, I kind of felt bad for Matt when he did. But, hopefully, he’ll be okay. Especially, since he gets to be reunited with his sister :) (Although, I’m wondering how Lance is going to feel losing his pet ...)

Oh, I’m glad Zethrid was able pilot Blue while Lance was still unconscious. Since, I was kind of worried about how they were going to get her out of the hangar. Unless, Blue just decided to pilot herself when she realized Lance couldn’t? Well, either way it’s still a win. XD Anyway, please update soon :)
3/29/2018 c19 7PrinceAshton
Oh, yet another fantastic and amazing chapter. It was a treat to wake up to. I can't wait to see where this will go! :)
3/29/2018 c19 llamamoose23
And lance never got to know about Hunk D:
3/28/2018 c18 Cloudy111
Yayyyyyyyy!
3/28/2018 c18 23Bubblekins1010
Yes! The Hunk realization! Wow you're pumping these out fast, that makes me quite happy! Oh my gosh though, I'm very excited to see how this plays out, I hope some semblance of an explanation is given before Lotor and the others storm the castle-ship!
3/28/2018 c18 7PrinceAshton
Who! I woke up to this new chapter and I was so happy. This is getting even more interesting every time! I can't wait to see where this goes! :)
3/28/2018 c18 The Night Whisperer
Oh, so now that Allura knows Lance is “Altean” she’s suddenly okay with him? Well, God, where was this fair treatment when you thought he was Galra! *fumes* I love Allura, I really do, but she can be really hypocritical sometimes. And I just want someone to smack some sense into her. But I know that will come soon enough.

Btw, I’m so glad Hunk finally found out who Lance was! :D I’ve been waiting for the moment when he finally realizes this and I can’t to see how they interact in the upcoming chapters. Anyway, please update soon :)
3/28/2018 c18 23Blitza
Coolio
3/27/2018 c17 Madame-rants-alot
WHOOO HOOOO THIS IS AWESOME!
3/27/2018 c17 23Bubblekins1010
OH MY GOSH! YES! I wanted to squeal when I saw that you have updated! It made me so happy, and they finally realize that Lance is in fact NOT galra, and maybe the chryopod will give insight into his race...? *Raised eyebrow*
I'm excited for the recognition to set in for Hunk despite the Altean genetics that have been awakened and for him to shout to Pidge and Keith "oh my gosh you know that childhood best friend I've been searching for, that I thought, since he had never been found, and there was this huge blue beam of light that he must be like not on earth anymore?- yeah that friend I'm trying to find. I found him. And he's like, right there." *Pointing at Lance*
Yep. I've been (and still am) eagerly waiting for that scene or well - your rendition of that scene.
3/27/2018 c17 23Blitza
Beaitiful and interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter. Till then I will rot in boredom and anxiety as I ponder lance's fate. Toodle-oo!
3/27/2018 c17 The Night Whisperer
Okay, Allura was seriously pissing me off in this chapter. I mean, I understand why she was acting this way, but the way she just assumes all Galra are evil just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. And I’m kind of hoping at some point Lance tells off her for it because he’s lived with the Galra for almost his whole life and knows better than anyone that’s not true. It would be really interesting to see how he handles all that racial bias. You know? Anyway, please update soon :)
3/27/2018 c17 12ningyobaka
Amazing love these updates
3/27/2018 c17 7PrinceAshton
"Well, my parents aren't Galra." Good God, I'm loving this story. I really can't wait to see where it goes! :)
235 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »