for Galra?

3/27/2018 c17 llamamoose23
All I want is a hunk and Lance reunion but I will settle with coran learning he's altean
3/24/2018 c16 23Blitza
Pidge... I don't like french either.
3/24/2018 c16 7PrinceAshton
Oh my god! I just binged this and I love it. I really can't wait more. I swear, I had to find this while on spring break and now I want to write a fic of this fic. ;-; I eagerly await more! :)
3/23/2018 c16 llamamoose23
YEEEESSSSSSSS
3/23/2018 c16 23Bubblekins1010
Yup, and Matt is possibly having a freak out session! I can totally see it! And oh wow, this is actually kind of what I was thinking/hoping would happen (though in my imaginings Matt was there and shtuf)! Super happy to see you updated, and I hope to see more soon!
Man I can't wait to see Lance's reaction to Pidge, and Hunk, and them figuring out what happened! Oh man! This is going to be awesome!
3/22/2018 c16 Cheshire333
I can't wait until the next chapter! I'm so excited! )
3/22/2018 c16 Madame-rants-alot
Please update soon!
This is too good to wait!
3/22/2018 c16 The Night Whisperer
You're damn right Lotor's going to kill you! XD God, I can only imagine the stress and worry that poor boy is going through right now. Although, I'm pretty excited to see the Generals reactions when they hear the news! :D Especially, Zethrid's because I'm pretty sure she's going to have the funniest reaction out of all of them. Like, she's gonna want to storm the castle guns blazing and everything. Just giving no shits whatsoever. LOL XD Anyway, please update soon :)
3/22/2018 c15 llamamoose23
Please be calling the galra, that would be hilarious to see, or voltron cuz that would be a good way for the team to be all together, either way would be good...
3/22/2018 c15 maynarmi
So happy to see you back with a new chapter!
I hope its team voltron that they are contacting instead of the garla. I would love to see how lance interacts with the others. I cant wait to see what happens next.
3/22/2018 c15 The Night Whisperer
Oh, God, Lotor is going to be pissed when he finds out what happened. Well, him and the rest of the Generals because no one messes with their Blue Dork. XD Oh, but I wonder what Nyma and Rolo plan to do with him. Since, they might already know he’s working with the Galra so bringing him back would be pretty pointless. Unless they plan on handing him over to Team Voltron since they still need the Blue Lion. So, I think that’s what they’re planning to do next. Anyway, please update soon :)
3/21/2018 c15 4kgbsprite
Yay, it’s back! I’m glad you decided to continue it, because this is such a great series! Who is the person Nyma and Rolo are gonna contact? Is it the real Paladins? GASP ARE THEY GONNA MEET SLAV EVENTUALLY AND HES GONNA POINT OUT HOW ITS ANOTHER REALITY AND HES GONNA REFERENCE THE REAL SHOW? AAAAAAAAAHHH IM JUST SO EXCITED ITS BACK
2/19/2018 c14 23Bubblekins1010
Super excited to see where THIS all goes, and how the quiznack Voltron is gonna be formed when Lance is like - well, ya' know. Lance...
All in his gorgeous glory of course. And also - I love Matt being Lance's 'servant' (more like best friend) and Shiro's escape and the adressing of it afterwards, that was great! Overall this has been very enjoyable to read, and I hope to enjoy more soon!
Sincerely,
Bubblekins1010
2/19/2018 c13 Bubblekins1010
*Hands over a leash* Maybe that will help?
12/27/2017 c14 AwesomePrussia1220
This is amazing and all around fun! I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings! keep up the good work my dude!
235 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »