for Galra?

12/27/2017 c14 4kgbsprite
Oh my god, this is just too perfect. Thank you so much for this chapter, even if it was a bit of a filler. I can just imagine Zethrid cooking with Lance and being like, “This food goo is so frozen, it just started singing Let It Go!”, or cooking like Undyne (sorry, wrong fandom). OOOOOO I can’t wait for when Pidge finds Matt and everyone is like “WHHHOOOTT?” Please please PLEASE continue, I must see this end!
11/13/2017 c14 23Blitza
I LOVE it! Great job!
10/31/2017 c14 36Eagle Dreamer
this is really interesting and i can't wait to read the rest of it. do you have an update schedule or is it just when you finish a chapter?
10/9/2017 c14 7L.T.A.15
You will follow, rigth?
9/26/2017 c14 The Night Whisperer
Oh, my God ... I never thought Ezor would ... And Lance just jumped on top of her while she was ... *blushes* Well, I guess you learn something new everyday. LOL XD

*Snorts* Of course, Lotor's treats would be safe from Acxa ;)

Ooh! My precious Space!Assassin is in love! XD This is great! I totally want to know more about this guy that Narti is crushing on. And I totally want Lance and Ezor to set them up later on. But you know, whatever floats your boat. XD

Zethird cooking. Yeah, I could totally see that happening. LOL XD Anyway, please update soon :)
9/26/2017 c14 Resa
Nice
9/26/2017 c14 IceAurora
Ah... Yeah, seemed a little bit filler-y, but that's fine. It was interesting to see that little bit of character development/headcannons? Especially since we don't really know anything about the generals from the show.
Not going to lie though, I prefer the plot episodes to this (Sorry!), so I'm excited to see what you'll do with them! I very much look forward to the Matt-Shiro or Matt-Pidge reunions. Very. Much. So.
Thank you for updating like always, and I look forward to the next!
9/26/2017 c10 Anonymous
NO! Please don't let this turn out like Prince Of Egypt! Lance/Lotor brotherly love is too good!
9/17/2017 c13 IceAurora
While this does seem to be a bit of a filler chapter, I enjoyed it anyways. Especially the start, about Lance not being able to fly the Blue Lion since Voltron is assembling. It makes a lot of sense to restrict that, so he doesn't betray the empire and join Voltron, or get captured or something. Really nice touch there!
Um... The Blade of Mamora thing is a bit unclear though. How did Lance even get it? Like, the Blades were EXTREMELY surprised when Keith had one in cannon, so I assumed they were super protective of them? Especially if they were a symbol of a rebel resistance? Like, if one went missing, it would be (maybe not a priority) imperative that it was found and brought back to the resistance so that no one catches other undercover operatives with the blade and connects them to the resistance? Does he even know how to use it, or how it works? Does LOTOR know about it? I'm just really confused, so I'd appreciate the elaboration (Maybe in later chapters please? Thank you!)
Other than that though, thank you for updating! It was a really pleasant surprise, and I look forward to the next!
9/17/2017 c13 56Subtle Shenanigans
This is freaking adorable. "Lo-lo". "Lanza". I'm liking 'Lotor isn't just a much crueler, sly er leader than Zarkon.' Such a great story. Thanks for updating!
9/17/2017 c13 Resa
God, I love Lance
9/17/2017 c13 llamamoose23
Plot twist! I love it, it makes so much sense why Lance was allowed to be raised without being trained to kill. This makes meeting the other paladins more exciting and you have again successfully answered more of my questions! You are brilliant
9/17/2017 c13 The Night Whisperer
You know, I've always thought that Lotor had the potential to pilot the Black Lion. I mean, with the level of charm and charisma that he possesses he would be able to inspire anyone to his cause. Something that any great leader should have. So, I'm kind of hoping Lotor gets to pilot it at some point.

I'm also curious as to how Lance got that blade. Since, I don't think the Blade of Marmora would leave those laying around. Oh! But I wonder how Keith will react when he finds out he has it! :D I'm sure that will be some interesting plot development in the future. Anyway, please update soon :)
9/16/2017 c12 2Sparkle9510
WHY HAVEN'T I FOUND THIS SOONER! I LOVE THIS!
9/16/2017 c12 6Dragon Courage
I think keith should meet lance first since they have such an awesome bro-hood and rivalry in canon. And lance is awesome. Hes such a wild child!
235 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »