for Galra?

9/7/2017 c9 The Night Whisperer
LOL XD Thank you for adding in that scene! I was wondering when Lance was gonna pull a Lotor, but it was even better than I imagined. XD So, thanks again! Oh, and I just love the little moments between Lance and Blue. They're so cute together and I really hope he gets to fly around with her someday. Anyway, please update soon :)

P.S.
*snorts* My best guess is that he'll probably tease him about it and vice versa.
9/7/2017 c9 firesword01
Like it. Imagining Lance making fun of Keith's mullet and Keith teasing him about looking like a girl. Can't wait for the next chapter!
9/7/2017 c8 Resa
OMG, is hunk going to pull a pigde!?
9/7/2017 c8 The Night Whisperer
God, nothing makes me happier than seeing Hunk so determined to find his best friend. So, hopefully, when he joins the Garrison Pidge and him will work together to find their loved ones. Oh, and as for my favorite general ... I'd have to say Ezor with Narti and Zethrid coming at a close second. And, of course, Acxa as a solid third. Anyway, please update soon :)

P.S.
If Lance really can change his appearance, can you have him making fun of Lotor when he's not around? (Or when he thinks he's not around.) Like, turning his skin purple and just pretending to be him because that'd be really cute :)
9/5/2017 c7 Resa
Yay, zethird is back, I love her!
9/5/2017 c7 The Night Whisperer
LMFAO XD Oh, God, this is exactly why I love Zethrid so much! She's not afraid to tell it like it is, and doesn't care what other people think about her. Although, she does need to work on her people skills, especially towards our resident "princess." LOL XD Oh, but I'm sure Lance will be able to help her out with that. Anyway, please update soon :)

P.S.
I didn't even realize this until you brought it up, but Narti could actually be the greatest assassin in the galaxy. Just for the simple reason that you can't tell whether or not she's asleep. So, if anyone was ever stupidest enough to attack her they'd be in for a rude awakening.
9/1/2017 c6 6Dragon Courage
Thx for the update! It was great!
9/1/2017 c6 3Naomi Pictogreen
Happy Birthday! These last series of chapters were great! I can't wait to see what Haggar concludes in her studies about humans. I'm a sucker for stories that talk about humans in space, and how we are just fundamentally different them species. Or how we are just plain confusing. I just realized I wanted Lance to suffer. I am a terrible person.
9/1/2017 c6 Naomi Pictogreen
9/1/2017 c6 The Night Whisperer
Well, it definitely looks like those markings on Lance's face are permanent. So, they might have been caused by extreme amounts of stress. Kind of like how Shiro got his streak of white hair during his time with the Galra. But I wonder if these markings have more than just a superficial meaning. Like, did he gain any special abilities? Something that would help him survive the training that he's about to recieve? Anyway, please update soon :)

P.S.
I absolutely love what you're doing with Narti and Zethrid. In fact, I love what you're doing with the entire team. They really seem to be coming together as a family. Something that Lance really needs right now.
9/1/2017 c6 llamamoose23
Happy birthday! I really hope Zethrid will be part of Lances team in the future. Either something happens and she is loyal to lance and betrays the empire or lance actually grows up loyal to the empire and she is part of his personal team. I love this story!
8/31/2017 c5 The Night Whisperer
Shit, I was hoping Lance wouldn't have to go through that. But Haggar, being the witch she is, just had to experiment on him. Well, at least he made it out of it okay, but I wonder what's up with those blue markings. Like, are they from Haggar poking her quintessence where they shouldn't be? And if so are they permanent? Anyway, please update soon :)
8/31/2017 c5 Resa
Oooohhhhhh, this got me chills
8/29/2017 c4 The Night Whisperer
Oh, cool, we got to see Zethrid in this chapter :) I was wondering when she was going to show up. Although, I didn't expect her to have such a tragic backstory, or that Lance would be the one to give her the strength she needed. But it sure was a pleasant surprise, especially with that little kiss he gave her at the end. X3 God, those two are gonna be the best of friends. I just know it. Anyway, please update soon :)
8/29/2017 c3 Resa