for Galra?

8/29/2017 c3 The Night Whisperer
This was so damn cute! XD Seriously, I'm just gushing at the seams right now! Keep up the great work! :D Anyway, please update soon :)
8/29/2017 c2 1DeafVaderbs
Pls update
8/27/2017 c2 Resa
I'm with ezor on this one, anytime all the time
8/27/2017 c2 The Night Whisperer
Oh, my God! Even when he's a munchkin Lance is still the biggest flirt in the universe. LOL XD Gosh, no wonder Ezor wants to have him all to herself. Hell, I'm ready to snatch the little cutie myself. XD Although, I can't help but wonder how old everyone is right now. I mean, I know Lance is 7 right now, but what about everyone else? Anyway, please update soon :)
8/27/2017 c2 3Naomi Pictogreen
I love this story! I think I about squeeled when Lotor's Generals showed up. Younger Lance and Lotor would be an interesting brotherly relationship. It will certainly be interesting when the other paladins are found and they try to make Voltron. Wonder how Lance will turn out since he is essentially being raised by the Galra. Please continue updating this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
8/26/2017 c1 The Night Whisperer
Oh, my poor baby! :( *cuddles the little tyke* I can't even imagine how scared he must be right now, but hopefully with Lotor around he'll be okay. But I have to say, I'm really intrigued with the concept of this story. So, I would love it if you continued because it shows a lot of promise. Anyway, please update soon :)

P.S.
Is it bad that I find the thought of Lotor tumbling around in the Blue Lion hilarious? LOL XD
8/26/2017 c1 NekoraNeko709
Can't wait to see what happems next! I actually had an idea for a fic simalar to this
8/25/2017 c1 Guest
This idea is so interesting! I'm invested in this concept now. I can only imagine as Lance grows older he and Lotor have that competitive brotherly relationship and I would love to read that
8/25/2017 c1 18dragoscilvio
LOL! I'm glad you finally published it!
8/25/2017 c1 Resa