for Galra?

9/17/2020 c39 jennkaye
Yeah, this whole chapter is so funny! I mean, important stuff, but...
"sweetness"
"She-Matt"
"I have a cow named Kalternecker, and I adopted an alien emperor as my brother!"
And, as heartbreaking tender as I wanted Lance meeting his family again to be, the sheer chaos of it all is hilarious. Thank you.
9/10/2020 c39 Shiranai Atsune

WHAAAAAAT?!

I’m doing okay.
9/10/2020 c39 The Night Whisperer
Oh, my God! Lotor and Acxa are getting married!? Ahhh! This is so exciting! XD I was hoping we’d get to see some more moments between these two, but I wasn’t expecting a proposal. Like, damn, Lotor is one smooth operator. LOL XD And of course, Lance will be thrilled once Lotor gives him the good news. Like, I could totally see Lance planning their wedding and even giving Lotor the best bachelor party ever. Since, his big bro deserves it :)
8/29/2020 c38 The Night Whisperer
Oooh, Lance’s family is finally here! :D I wonder how they’re going to react when they see Lance again. Especially, when they find out he’s a Diplomatic!Paladin to an alien empire. Like, that’s going to blow their freaking minds. LOL XD
8/27/2020 c38 49Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

So happy to be reading more of this!
8/21/2020 c37 The Night Whisperer
Wow! Lance really is a mini!Lotor, isn’t he? But I guess the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. Especially, when you have someone like Lotor raising him. LOL XD Who I bet would’ve been beaming with pride if he saw how Lance handled himself in that meeting. Since, he really is turning into a fine young man :)
8/20/2020 c37 10Selveyet
I’ve never read a Voltron fanfic where lotor and Lance are brothers and I must say this. Is. BEAUTIFUL. Like all of Lotor’s gang and how they all act together and Narti and her crush scene and all the princess jokes and just how they bond and how you completely stray from cannon but make i . Like kid Lance flirting and getting into trouble and befriending Zethrid to present-day Lance and his way of being diplomatic— I absolutely love this fanfic. Can’t wait for the next update
8/20/2020 c37 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

Still love this so much! So happy to be reading more of this!
6/10/2020 c36 The Night Whisperer
Oh, my God. This story is a masterpiece! XD Seriously, I love diplomatic!Lance. He’s such a smart and funny guy. So, I honestly can’t wait to see how the meeting will go :)
6/9/2020 c36 1TheName'sTrashcan
*kicks down door* this is the writing police. The story's too good.
6/7/2020 c36 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

Still love this so much!~
6/7/2020 c36 Ky111
Great chapter, looking forward to seeing how the talks will go.

Until the next one.
4/3/2020 c35 The Night Whisperer
Ooh, I can’t wait for Lance to be reunited with his family! XD
4/3/2020 c35 23Bubblekins1010
so exciting! I love to read lance interacting with the humans! it's so fun!
4/3/2020 c35 Ky111
Great chapter, looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next.

Until the next one.