for Galra?

4/2/2020 c35 Shiranai Atsune

I love this so much!
3/25/2020 c34 23Bubblekins1010
I thank you for thinking of us poor bored readers and am so hapoy to see this back! I love our bubbly-insaine Lance!
3/23/2020 c34 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

So happy that this is continuing!
3/23/2020 c34 Ky111
Great chapter, looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next. Especially as they are going to Earth and I'm sure whatever Lotor is having Narti doing is probably tied in with this road trip.

Until the next one.
3/23/2020 c34 The Night Whisperer
Oh, my gosh! XD Now, I really want Lotor to meet Veronica because he needs to get some of that sisterly love. Maybe once things start settling down in the Empire Lotor can finally meet Lance’s family. *fingers crossed*
2/19/2020 c33 guadadominguez4
THANKS FOR PUBLISHING THIS~!
1/26/2020 c33 Hiiiiii
Omg omg omg omg! Just read this whole fanfic and WOW! This is truly a masterpiece. And you truly have a gift. I love this Fic so much! Lance, lotor, the generals, the palidans, matt, it is All So AMAZING! I
Pleaseeeeeeee Pleaseeeeeeee Pleaseeeeeeee Update Soon!
Have a great day!
10/14/2019 c33 Guest
Yaaaaas more chapters!
9/19/2019 c33 Estefa-chan
Well, everything is better with food and good company that is for sure xD
9/19/2019 c33 The Night Whisperer
“Matt! You don’t call! You don’t write! And you decide to come here with her! I’m offended.” LMFAO XD I love Lance! XD And I adore his friendship with Ezor and Matt. It’s so cute! X3 Anyway, please update soon :)
9/19/2019 c33 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

So happy this story is still alive and ongoing!
9/19/2019 c33 Ky111
Great chapter, very amusing.

Looking forward to the next one.

Until then.
8/30/2019 c32 Guest
More please!
7/23/2019 c32 Shiranai Atsune
I love this so much!
6/26/2019 c32 Ky111
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one and seeing if they all find some middle ground. The one thing that bothers me with Allura's position is she seems to just be assuming that all these planets would want to leave the Galra empire but perhaps they would prefer to remain especially under new leadership as the Galra Empire does provide security and stability. Not saying all would want to stay but I'd imagine there would be some and this isn't taking into account that basically in any political situation you would find people who would want to stay and those who would want to leave.

Until the next one.