for Galra?

6/25/2019 c32 The Night Whisperer
Okay, I couldn’t help but laugh when Lance was like, “Zip it, the adults are talking.” When Keith found out he stole his lion. LOL XD It reminded me of that scene between Tony and Peter in Avengers: Infinity War when Peter stows away on the ship. I don’t know why but I found that insanely funny. XD Anyways, great job on this chapter. I can’t wait to see how our new Paladins will fair in the future.
4/28/2019 c31 23Bubblekins1010
Yay! I'm excited to see where this is going - I get the feeling that it's still got a little ways to go before everything ties up! Thank you for the update! (And yes - I can see Lance calling Red that. XD)
4/27/2019 c31 23Blitza
Nice. I love it. Can't wait to see what's nect
4/25/2019 c31 9Aki.Electric
I didn't wait it.
4/25/2019 c31 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

Hot Mama, LOL
4/25/2019 c31 Ky111
Great chapter, I enjoyed the interaction between Lance and Alfor plus the little responses from Red.

Looking forward to the next one.

Until then.
4/25/2019 c31 The Night Whisperer
Well, I love how King Alfor came in and helped Lance adjust to his new role. It was nice to see him have a bit more prominence in this story. Especially, when it comes to guiding the new Red Paladin. Which I hope we get to see more of :) Anyway, please update soon :)
4/16/2019 c30 1FrozenFlames12
SOOOO GOOOOOD! I LOVE THIS!
4/7/2019 c30 A wild idiot has appeared
Oh hell yes oh Pls let this happen continue my dear author Pls I beg of you
3/26/2019 c30 23Blitza
...Sad but I suppose it had to happen at some point. Thank you for the chapter.
3/24/2019 c30 Guest
NOOOO! I always hated how Lance switched to the Red Lion... I need to finish season 7 and 8 but it made me upset cuz I wanted Keith to come back and be the Red paladin and Blue to return to Lance XP
3/23/2019 c30 40Sealure
Ohh, this is spectacular! Cannot wait to see what else you'll do with this beautiful AU you've created!
3/22/2019 c30 Ky111
Great chapter, well I'm sure lion swapping will only make the talks even more interesting.

Looking forward to the next one.

Until then.
3/22/2019 c30 The Night Whisperer
Ooh, boy! Keith is not gonna be happy when he finds out Lance stole his lion :/ God, as if he needs to give him more reasons to hate him. Anyway, please update soon :)
3/22/2019 c30 Redmanelion
Oh dear. How is Keith gonna react to his lion being basically taken away from him? Probably not good.
235 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »