for Galra?

1/7/2019 c28 23Blitza
Very good... but a little dark and foreboding
1/7/2019 c28 9Aki.Electric
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I didn't wait for it. I didn't see the deaths of Zarkon and Haggar coming. This chapter was amazing!
I can't with so much emotion.
It was very good.
See you later n.n/
1/7/2019 c28 Guest
Woo go Lance!
12/27/2018 c27 Ky111
Great story so far, really interested in seeing where this journey will go.

Lance's bonds with the lions really intrigue me as he clearly has a strong one with Blue but he seems to have a naturally stronger one with Red (and personally I do think the Red does suit Lance better). Although these are just fancies from my own imagination and have no basis in fact. Although ultimately I'd love to see Lance in Black, going to go into a mini rant here but seriously how the hell didn't Lance become the Black Paladin after Shiro, Keith was a pretty lousy leader who kept nearly getting his team killed and constantly lead them into obvious traps. Keith did make an awesome member for the Blade of Memora though he was totally badass while he was off with those guys.

Anyway great work.

Until the next one.
12/21/2018 c27 Redmanelion
YOU LEAVE LANCE AND BLUE ALONE! HES JUST TRYING TO MAKE IN A WORLD HE WAS FORCED INTO!
12/21/2018 c27 23Blitza
How cute!
12/20/2018 c27 9Aki.Electric
I loved the dream sequence, it was good. Poor Lance, that was more a nightmare for him :(
I liked the chapter.
See you later n.n
12/20/2018 c27 Guest
AWWWW poor Lance! Don't worry everything will be ok!
12/20/2018 c27 The Night Whisperer
Well, damn, Lance just can’t catch a break. Even in his dreams :( Ugh! I’m so mad at the gang right now. Seriously, did they really need to attack Blue and make Lance watch? That’s the worst way to convince him to join your side! Especially, when they’re hurting someone very close to him :( Anyway, please update soon :)
12/20/2018 c27 OrangeLamb
loved it!
12/15/2018 c3 1FrozenFlames12
OMG, #Lance,LeoandPercyarerelated
12/10/2018 c26 40Sealure
OOh, Lance is building his own personal army totally by accident...LOVE IT! Can't wait to see what you do next!
12/10/2018 c26 9Aki.Electric
Oh, Dios! Does it mean that the paladins are going to fight against Zarkon? This will definitely be out of control.
I love how you make Lance act. And I like Laika in this chapter.
Good chapter, I liked it.
See you later n.n/
12/10/2018 c26 The Night Whisperer
Wow! I love how Lance is taking a more proactive approach to the situation and is taking more of a Lotor mindset. It’s going to be fun seeing how things turn out in the future. Especially, since Lance just recruited the Warden. Anyway, please update soon :)
12/10/2018 c26 23Blitza