for The Mimic

3/4 c4 Benjamin Etzinger
It's not often that you come across a FF like this, where you like the story and ideas, but instead of asking yourself "interesting, I wonder what will happen next" the only thing you can think about is "can you get to the f**king point already?". Sometimes I felt like I already read the same sentence for the third time, only to realize they were worded differently. It felt like listening to a really boring teacher, when you're already tired... still managed to get to the end
1/15 c1 ChaoticMinds
Ugh, this story is so annoyingly hard to read! You ramble too much that I just skip a couple paragraphs till some part jumps out to me as interesting, and you actively spit on the "show, don't tell" rule of writing. Which is a damn shame, considering the idea is a really good one. The way you executed it leaves much to be desired. :/ Anyone that can read this to the end while being able to concentrate on every word you put down has my respect.
12/14/2020 c4 DarkRavie
5/2/2020 c4 vampireharry the 2
This seems interesting! I look forward to more!
4/24/2020 c4 1Aysa54
Great job on the chapter! I love the story! I don’t think I’ve read either of those two fics, I’ll have to try and find them. Maybe try different tags in AO3?
4/6/2020 c4 DoNotJudgeMoi
I change my mind Hibari x Harry pairings are great too
3/13/2020 c4 13Black Dragoniss
Love the story, I’m looking forward to see what happens next. What happens when Harry and Skull meet? I’m wondering how the wizarding world will take Harry’s new abilities.
3/6/2020 c4 26Golden feathers Edward
this chapter was funny. XD I like where this going so far! Good luck with the next chapter! X3
2/27/2020 c4 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
2/24/2020 c4 ellainaparker
oh dear i think harry has a crush
2/24/2020 c4 Elfin69
i am really surprised that Harry did not just send a clone to the school and go about his way so as not to be involved.
2/24/2020 c3 Elfin69
so Reborn is going to try to do what everyone has tried to do to him and force a Sky bond with Harry?
2/21/2020 c4 forestreject
2/21/2020 c4 bloodshound
so, didn't see the twist this had taken coming but it suits it nicely.

As to the stories, if you can remember the author or story titles, sometimes you can find them with a straight Google search. Mentions of them if not the actual stories. Beyond that, sorry I can't help.
2/20/2020 c1 NikoS90
I haven't read much of the 1st chapter yet, started reading cuz I though it was an interesting idea.
While I think the story will at least be decent, you definitely need a Beta so all the errors are fixed. I noticed quite a bit of punctuation and spelling errors, so you should either get an app to help with that and proof read everything before posting, or get a helper.
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »