for Through the Gate of Memory: An Ugly Shadow

7/27/2019 c1 25Gingeraffealene
Perfect. It really couldn’t be better. Thank you!
4/10/2018 c1 1nonniemous
I really struggled with Gwaine's actions in these episodes ;it just did not seem life he'd be that stupid. That said, I love your Gwaine voice here, eloquent and sad and so heary-breakingly lonely, for what he's lost by his actions.
9/23/2017 c1 42M1ssUnd3rst4nd1ng
This broke my heart. It was beautiful.
8/28/2017 c1 1Candle-lit Dreams
Oh, this is so sad! But I do agree with you, now that I think about it, Gwaine's story in the finale was rather fragmented. It makes me really look forward to the other parts you plan on writing.

And that quote at the beginning - I always say it, it was perfect. I think I look forward to what quotes you use as much as I do your stories (I love finding good quotes). :)

I have to say that I love how you expressed Gwaine's guilt, and his desire - his need - to rectify his mistake, even though it wasn't really his fault.

I don't know why I love the Arthurian Legend so much, when I know my favorite characters die in the end - Arthur and Gwaine especially. But I love it regardless. And I love how beautifully you paint my favorite characters with your words. Now I'm off to read the next part in this series about Gwaine!

(And thanks for posting the poem, too. I love reading old poetry, and if it's about Merlin? I'm sold.)
8/26/2017 c1 441917farmgirl
It's okay. I didn't REALLY need that heart. It's all good.

Seriously, though, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Poor Gwaine. So sad normally, but especially sad knowing what he does to try and fix it, and how it ends.

At some point, you owe me a HAPPY one-shot, to make up for this.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service