for Through the Gate of Memory: The Battle He Missed

7/27/2019 c1 25Gingeraffealene
Great job filling the gap. Really excellent.
4/10/2018 c1 1nonniemous
Another lovely fill for missing scenes in the final episode! Oh, my heartbroken knights.
9/23/2017 c1 42M1ssUnd3rst4nd1ng
Wow. Again, beautiful and heartbreaking. I hope you continue this series!
8/28/2017 c1 1Candle-lit Dreams
Oh, that was so good! I can see that I'm going to love this little series involving Gwaine - a favorite character paired with your writing is an excellent combination. :)

I love the little interactions between Gwaine and Percival in this one, especially their little pre-battle insult fight. And there were so many good one-liners in this one-shot. I'd mention them all, but that would mean pasting almost your whole story in here.

I will mention this one, because I do really like the ending - where you described Gwaine's guilt as a tiny creature twisting and pulling at Gwaine's heart as it made its home there. And my favorite funny part - where Percival calls it a rat trap, and Gwaine says "Squeak." Made me laugh :)

I shall certainly stay on the lookout for the next part in this series of one-shots. Keep it up!
8/27/2017 c1 441917farmgirl
Smuffly - we need to talk. There are some things you should not be allowed to keep doing. One, is breaking my heart like this. It's unkind. Two, is making me relive this episode again, and again, and again... And three is writing amazingly beautiful and grief soaked sentences like these. (There are some here I wish it would let me quote - because they have left me trembling in awe.)

Seriously...I demand fluff. Or you might get called into Mac's office to explain how you killed someone by shattering their heart with fic.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service