for Z-King's Universe Falls and AUs song Fics Vol 1

11/22/2020 c100 10Phillip Clark
I think I have a few song ideas for Volume 2:

Ruber's Song from Quest for Camelot sung by Momswap Rises Yellow Diamond during that universe's version of either Weirdmageddon or the Stonemanson arc.

The Wizard and I from Wicked sung by Relativity Kids Dipper at the beginning of his partnership with Bill Cipher.

There's a Party Here in Agrabah from Aladdin and the King of Thieves during Ruby and Sapphire's wedding in the main Universe Falls timeline.
11/18/2020 c100 21TheWriter946
Fantastic 100th Chapter Z-King! Very fitting
11/7/2020 c99 Guest
Happily ever after
10/15/2020 c65 19Zexo87
This one was perfect for Reverse Mabel and I enjoyed reading it. You know what else would be great for Reverse Mabel and Dipper? That song "Addict" for Hazbin Hotel.
9/21/2020 c94 3Marius Wales
YES! I was hoping this song would be here as a Water Mom AU version.

I'm so sorry about your mother's passing. She sounded like a wonderful person. May she rest in peace.
9/19/2020 c97 19Zexo87
I for one found this very funny, especially Mabel reacting to the whole thing. Well done.
9/10/2020 c95 2Crow38
Loved “Stronger than Ever Before”! Now I can’t stop thinking of UF versions of Tangled songs.

“Through it All” - Takes Place during Weirdmageddon and everyone is bunkered in the shack.

“Life After Happily Ever After” - Takes Place at the end of SU- The Movie (UF/UFF Version) After Spinel leaves with the diamonds.
9/5/2020 c95 19Zexo87
I've got a few other suggestions:

Garnet singing "Dig a Little Deeper" from The Princess and the Frog to Dipper (Tiana) and Pacifica (Naveen)

Bismuth singing "Friend Like Me" after the kids and Amethyst first meet her.

Stan and Ford singing "If I Didn't Have You" from Quest For Camelot.

Pacifica and Dipper singing "Helpless" from Hamilton and/or "As Long As You're Mine" from Wicked.
9/5/2020 c94 Zexo87
I've always thought Tarzan fit perfectly with the Water Mom AU and I'm so glad to see this song incorporated into it. In fact, I'd like to request another song from the movie, Strangers Like Me, set in the same universe after Dipper meets Mabel, Steven, Connie and Pacifica and starts learning more about human life.
8/17/2020 c94 Guest
sorry about your mom. by the way, is Wendy going to be in this? or is she already in it?
6/27/2020 c94 16FireFlamerx9z
Sorry for your lost. I hope you keep going
6/26/2020 c94 Guest
May your mother be in your heart always. And I hope you reunite with her someday.

Lapis and little Dipper.
6/9/2020 c1 Moony
"Some of the diamonds should have stayed bad guys"

Glad to see someone else feel this way. Just a shame that Jen is still gonna go ahead with it
5/30/2020 c93 FireFlamerx9z
Yes! So good!
5/3/2020 c92 5cast49
i really love our song fic so if it possible then can you do your own version of frozen 2 show yourself okay.
145 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »