for I am the reason I am alone

9/3/2017 c3 lbp33
Love it so far. Can't wait to see how Nico and Maki's meet up will go.
9/2/2017 c3 dss1
APRIQORMJVOMTURBSO

DUDE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
9/1/2017 c2 lbp33
I really liked this so far. I can't wait to see how this will turn out.
9/1/2017 c2 dss1
This is so interesting! Nico likes Maki but Maki is engaged. Though it is a popular ship (Nico/Maki) so either those two get together in the end or not and Nico finally gets over Maki or just spirals deeper into sadness which hopefully won't happen but hey, it might happen but this isn't my story.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Have a good day!
8/31/2017 c2 aka'chaan
okay... for sure you have to continue this fic! it has a very original setting. Realistic and mature, but holds into that side of us that we, most adults, try to hide. I really enjoyed it and hope you make something awesome out of it. Thought I feel that so far you have done an excellent job.

I feel for Nico. Despite her boasting and cheerfulness during her high school years, she needs her friends now. I'm glad Nozomi was there to comfort her. I must say those two have such a strong connection.
I'm also curios about Maki's life. its seems its going well for her. Lets find out more about this whole situation. Hopefully there will be closure (regardless of the result)
8/31/2017 c2 7ChiPee21
glad you made the right choice for continuing this story, it is going interesting after all
8/31/2017 c2 1andre-chan
Esta Nico es muy depresiva :S ya quiero ver el reencuentro de ella con Maki :3! Estaré esperando el siguiente capítulo.
8/28/2017 c1 2Panchisca K
I want update :v, Is interesting (Θ).
8/28/2017 c1 18SupahStarmon
If you are looking to continue this story, I would be very interested about where it goes. We could get a Maki/Nico end or a whole other pairing entirely. Either way, call me intrigued. I want to see a continuation, seems like a good start to a whole story.
8/28/2017 c1 2cleverwordplay
please please pleeeeeease make more chapters. I desperately need more angst.
8/28/2017 c1 1andre-chan
Por supuesto que debe tener una continuación! El Nico debe ser feliz! D':
8/27/2017 c1 Anon
Please continue !
8/27/2017 c1 Guest
Hecks yea plis i love angst nicomaki but with a happy end game lol but whitch ever way you roll im down! Plis make my niconii happy tho! Great work by the way lol