for Rainbow Six Siege: The Unsung Hero

3/4/2021 c1 superninja123aa
Im nitoicking here. But i dont think an hispano-filipini could be 6'3. I mean no offence but they arent exactly tall. Just seems weird
2/26/2021 c7 Vosck
Great chapter!
2/13/2021 c7 Guest
I- Ok? Man I got so excited when I saw that update
2/14/2021 c7 TheCarlosInferno
Don't know what that is. Where's next chapter?
2/13/2021 c7 1SolozzoTheTurk
I could not agree more. You speaking facts gamer.
1/14/2021 c4 solomon1943
rereading this again. I like roman and taina here, gj
11/20/2020 c6 5GrimGravy
So I finally managed to read Chapter 6. I must admit I had a bit of trouble following through all the things happening here as there was a lot of information dumped in the first part (like the Assassin's Creed and Ghost Recon bits) and I had to read the previous chapters as a refresher.

Anyway, this chapter is quite packed, considering the present day scenes and the flashback in Los Angeles. Like, I feel that the bit with the physical training in "Present Time" could have been shortened, but I suppose it was needed there to give Roman, Blackbeard, and Valkyrie a chance to bond. In terms of pacing, the switch of POV to Valerie and Scarlett was quite a surprise in my opinion, but perhaps I should've expected something like this since you revealed Roman was an Assassin. I do hope you can tie the sisters' story with Roman's in the upcoming chapters, to keep their narrative relevant.

Keep up the good work! :)
10/22/2020 c1 solomon1943
I cant help but feel that Roman is too OP and Mary Sue (numerous blackbelts, valedecterion at age 10, I think its a little too much). As always I like characters that feel real, but I do have high hopes for the upcoming chapters.
9/11/2020 c6 7CanisterMain
Didn't have the chance to read the previous version, but I like how this is going, especially the Roman and doggo's relationship. Keep up the good work!
9/11/2020 c6 1SolozzoTheTurk
And Roman's problems are finally revealed.

Waiting patiently for Chapter 7 my good sir.
8/10/2020 c5 SolozzoTheTurk
Great story so far! The reworked story is amazing! Really wondering what powers do the Iron Stand Act give to the US President...
8/5/2020 c5 superninja123aa
Lucy is a templar 100%
6/11/2020 c4 Guest
Good chapter, but how did Roman almost die to Taina? And how did America cover up that travesty?
2/14/2020 c3 TheLupus
One of the more interesting stories of R6, I love that this story goes out of the norm for other Fanfics, and decides what its own world is. I have been reading a lot of Fanfics, and this is one of the better out there. Keep up the good work and I hope that you don't get a writers block, cause this is too good to be let down.
1/26/2020 c2 Atacc
Great rework can't wait for the next chapter
206 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »