for Rainbow Six Siege: The Unsung Hero

4/15/2018 c15 Guest
Over 4000 people read your story per month. Would they read it if they didn't care? People obviously love your work and return again and again to read new chapters. You should be proud of the large audience you've gotten. Sometimes people simply don't know what to say, or they like the chapter and don't know what to criticize. It's not always easy to judge the work of other people. Some don't have a account either. 70 reviews for 15 chapters isn't a small amount at all. Some people write several chapters and have less than 10 reviews. I think you're doing pretty well and you should definitely continue your story.
4/15/2018 c15 Gaddafi
Well then...
4/10/2018 c15 Guest
Rape scene was well done. Really made me disgusted since it was in such detail.
4/9/2018 c15 Catrion
its a very gpod story, a very Dynamic character is introduced, but Thats what i have to say about the story.
We all love this story and we want it to continue, but some of us (like myself) dont know what to say, we feel like when our review is read noone will care, kinda line when you write a story, you feel like we dont care, oh how your wrong, we love this, and because of you, Im writing my own story (not published), and im writing music on musescore and such. But we all thank you gor your time effort and wonderful outlook on this, and hopefully Ive changed your mind.

Yours Truely
-C
4/4/2018 c15 Jason Kale
I’ve enjoyed this story quite alot. I’d hate to see it end just like that.
4/3/2018 c15 Aron
I really like the story especially since the new operators are getting involved. But I feel sorry that this story isn't getting more views. Keep up the good work man.
4/3/2018 c15 Nicholas
Hey don't end you can never find a complete story about a new operator
4/3/2018 c15 Knight of the lost
I created an account just to tell you this-Don’t discontinue the story just because you think no one leaves enough feedback. As someone that writes story’s (not here, yet) I can confirm to you that almost no one will leave feedback, you as the writer have to keep going and finish the story regardless of how much or how little feedback you have. It’s not a matter of motivation, it’s a matter of determination you have to keep going even when no one else seems to care. People notice these things, don’t think that they won’t, the fact that people even leave reviews for you is astounding to me since I never get anything back on what i write. There are 4,000 readers that read YOUR story for a reason, because it’s a REALLY good story and it is definitely worth more than what you have currently. I know it sounds like I’m being a dick and repeating my self, but KEEP GOING. Push through until the very end and THEN look at everything (as weird as that sounds). Also on a side note I’m not the best writer ever, but even I can see a good story when I find it, yours is well beyond good it’s great. I really look forward to reading it whenever I come and check any of the web pages I have saved for this site.
4/2/2018 c15 Guest
If you stop at 25 no one will take you seriously and will call you a quitter keep going It’s not that people don’t care its because it’s so good that they have no suggestions
4/2/2018 c12 sethsteele2
Please tell me SK won the final in this universe (chapter 12).
4/2/2018 c15 Guest
Some people don't favourite cos they don't have an account and cba to make one
Seriously fuck u
4/2/2018 c15 Royy22
I don't know how long it will take you to bring out chapter 16 but I hope it's soon.. I found this story late last night before I knew it it was like 6am... I believe that this is definitely one of the top 3 R6S stories on this website and I'd hate for it to be discontinued. If I were you I'd put romance as one of the genres... it might help and get more ppl to read it. Anyhow, keep up the good work and don't discontinue.
4/1/2018 c14 EzioIsPIRATE
Also this could do with some nods to Splinter Cell (assuming you've played it).
4/1/2018 c15 EzioIsPIRATE
What.

Discontinuing this story?

this shit's one of the only R6 fics that have kept my interest, I would be sad to see this go discontinued.

The amount of views you get should make it obvious enough to say that people want more of this stuff.

The story's not perfect, with its spelling and grammatical errors, but it is in no way a bad story.
206 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »