for Rainbow Six Siege: The Unsung Hero

11/5/2017 c7 dyehuda14
man.. if you can update sooner next time.. i'll be the happiest man alive.. no pressure there..
11/4/2017 c1 Guest
R u ok
11/1/2017 c6 3Sgt. Pickles 3
they did it for twenty minutes straight... wow, Thermite got some real fuggin big stamina if you ask me .-.
10/3/2017 c1 1PickledRelish283
The way you depicted the character, it's amazing. You showed his good and bad sides perfectly! Keep up the good work!
9/29/2017 c5 Guest
Really love but you should get more consistent on updating like a chapter 3 times a week?
9/25/2017 c1 Guest
Just a little correction, it's conflict between the AFP and the Maute Group. The conflict with ISIS was back in 2015, when the Philippines lost 44 SAF troopers due to the incompetence of their leaders. The story's all good, I love how Filipinos are depicted here, just a little tweaking with the facts. Keep up the good work! :)
9/23/2017 c5 Guest
Great so far
9/9/2017 c3 Beautiful
Just beautiful
9/8/2017 c3 Pendriver
Really is a great story, good job! :)
9/7/2017 c2 Guest
I loved this chapter! Thermite and Ash is my favorite shipp ;)
8/29/2017 c1 5GrimGravy
The sniper scene reminds me of Medal of Honor: Warfighter, but your explosive drone is a unique take on it. :)

Okay first off, I appreciate the details your story gets into, but you can still improve the way you describe them. For example, you said Roman was 'smaller' than he was before and I thought you meant he got shorter. Perhaps 'slimmer', 'leaner', or some such words might be better substitutes. Secondly, you can shorten many of the sentences, like when Six described Team Rainbow to General Mundy. In fact, I think that particular sentence reads better if you split it into two (i.e. "Because Team Rainbow was..."/"But that wasn't the case..."). Lastly, try to stick with just one POV. While you indicated that Roman is the one narrating the story from the middle point onwards, the sudden change in perspective might throw off some of your readers.

Anyway, I'm particularly interested on the spotlight you've given my country (here's hoping for a PNP-SAF unit in Rainbow Six Siege, woohoo!). Though I have to say that, realistically, we often beg for the US to come help us with our terrorist problem. No need for covert assassinations without our government's knowledge. ;)
206 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14