for Rainbow Six Siege: The Unsung Hero

1/2/2020 c2 2ACatInASnowball
Good shit, bro.
11/26/2019 c1 ACatInASnowball
That was amazing! Can't wait to see more.
11/25/2019 c1 11FoxyGuy87
Alright, this was an excellent introduction the reworked story, just as expected. Was this worth the wait? Absolutely yes! I can’t wait to see what else you have in stock for this remake man!
11/25/2019 c1 4Mang0s
happy birthday
11/1/2019 c1 Guest
I'm kinda confused here... Did Roman killed João or did Miller killed him?
9/27/2019 c1 NamelessFriend
Wtf, why can i only see the first chapter ? Did you delet the other ones ? Or am i just dumb rn...PLS HELP
9/19/2019 c1 3Bluen0va
hey man, loved the chapter, you did really good with the scene of the sisters, really emotional, but i do think you rushed the last part of them hugging, don't get me wrong It was good, but a bit too fast, maybe another round would have been enough, also i don't think i said. this much, but i see you over use the "as" and when you narrate someone like when you did the Vigil/Blackbeard scene you said almost everything in present but when its a thought It has to be written in past form, apart from that It was really good, and remember to always re-read the text It will make you notice mistakes, also take your time writing man! really good job! hey man, loved the chapter, you did really good with the scene of the sisters, really emotional, but i do think you rushed the last part of them hugging, don't get me wrong It was good, but a bit too fast, maybe another round would have been enough, also i don't think i said. this much, but i see you over use the "as" and when you narrate someone like when you did the Vigil/Blackbeard scene you said almost everything in present but when its a thought It has to be written in past form, apart from that It was really good, and remember to always re-read the text It will make you notice mistakes, also take your time writing man! really good job hey man, loved the chapter, you did really good with the scene of the sisters, really emotional, but i do think you rushed the last part of them hugging, don't get me wrong It was good, but a bit too fast, maybe another round would have been enough, also i don't think i said. this much, but i see you over use the "as" and when you narrate someone like when you did the Vigil/Blackbeard scene you said almost everything in present but when its a thought It has to be written in past form, apart from that It was really good, and remember to always re-read the text It will make you notice mistakes, also take your time writing man! really good job
8/29/2019 c24 D-DogS
The best R6 fanfic I found so far. I trust the reworks will make it even better cause I agree with your points.
8/28/2019 c24 1Grimzy00
I really enjoy this story. I would like it to also have a little more to do with the relationships and the other operators possibly a mute x dokkabei. You are the other so write the story to as you see fit I trust your ability to write better than mine.
8/28/2019 c25 The Advocate7
Hey mate you do what gotta do alright, I'll still be here supporting whatever you gotta do.
8/8/2019 c26 11FoxyGuy87
This is actually a nice idea, getting all chapters done before actually publishing them. I also noticed some chapter names are inspired by Slipknot songs which is a nice touch imo
8/6/2019 c26 Guest
Are you referencing Slipknot in the chapter names?
8/5/2019 c26 The Advocate7
FUCK YES, 45 chapters is pretty fucking lit also if you do make it 50 fuckin A even more. Also I'm happy to wait until you finish all the chapters then start publishing them at your own updating schedule also could you please PM me the details of the sequel.

P.S. Have a good day/night.
6/9/2019 c24 3Bluen0va
That was an interesting aspect you showed of Roman i didnt see him as a jealous type of man, Oh well im also waiting for when Roman tells her about "the event" you know what i mean don't you? i also wonder what those pills were for...(BIG THINK) Oh shit! (great chapter btw)
6/8/2019 c24 Bluen0va
Mmmm... i don't know how to day this BUT, when is Roman going to tell her about "the event", you know what i mean, also, what the fuck is She gonna do with them pills... (BIG THINK) Oh shit! (i think this is one of the best chapters so far! GJ)
206 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »