for Rainbow Six Siege: The Unsung Hero

10/5/2018 c22 5GrimGravy
Hi there! Are you gonna add Maverick and Clash in your story too? Will you do the same to the Moroccan Operators when they're released?

Thanks and keep up the good work.
10/4/2018 c22 MarineRaider77
Would you accept a well written oc, what I mean by that is would you accept them if they already had proper gear and Bio (backstory) and can be written into the story without problems or at least has to have some things changed so they could said join.
9/28/2018 c21 R62019
This, without a doubt, is the best fanfic I've ever read.
9/27/2018 c1 NowThatsAGamer
To those who are here to shit on his story because of the constant updates and takedowns, don't comment. Put yourself in his shoes and understand that shit happens and when you create something like this you become a perfectionist.
9/27/2018 c20 The Reader
Not good enough. Constant updates and take downs.
9/22/2018 c22 MarineRaider77
Mate, just want to say sorry about my angry rant yesterday, didn't mean to offend you I just had a shit day and I was waiting for your update and when you said you were updating next week I just went off on you, sorry.
9/22/2018 c22 NowThatsAGamer
Take all the time you need man. People will read this regardless of how long it takes, and considering the scale of the story you've built and continue to build, it's understandable that it takes some trial and error to get the exact product that you desire.
9/22/2018 c22 1740
hey man hope its going okay id mind waiting long as its the finished product that matters
9/22/2018 c22 The Advocate7
Mate, no offense but offense, stop making promises and actually just update when you finish the chapter, I'm not trying to look like an ungrateful ass because I'm sure your taking time out of your life to do this for you, for me and the other readers all I'm saying is stop making deadlines that you can't reach and just write the chapters to the best of your ability and something that you're proud of and then update, us readers will be here when you update alright, good now go back to writing. Just a joke.
9/18/2018 c21 The Advocate7
Cool, can't wait.
9/18/2018 c21 1DJDrake
no problem xD
9/12/2018 c20 The Advocate7
Mate, I think you didn't update properly .
8/24/2018 c20 Guest
I just read all 20 of them and got so happy when you said that were only halfway through, been moving on to your prompts now but please please please please please please make more, I see chapter 20 came out recently so no rush but please like make one before the month ends or when September starts
8/18/2018 c20 NowThatsAGamer
Considering that this work is continually getting better chapter by chapter, I would like to post an idea for a new Rainbow member. The operator that I planned out is fairly straight forward when it comes to the type of gear and gadget he uses. Since the doc I made the operator on is nearly 2 pages long, I don't think it'd be a wise choice to post it in the review section of your story. If you don't feel like including my idea in your story I completely understand that, and I won't disagree with you on any point in you decide to not include it. If you're somewhat interested, a PM would be greatly appreciated.
8/17/2018 c20 3Bluen0va
Heyyy... so i just wanted to tell you that i love your story and just wanted to say that i apreciate how you use other languajes but i have one thing thats that with The GEO youre using The latin spanish instead of The castillian spanish and thats it exept from that GJ man <3
206 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »